The Labour Government

Everyone else isn't *penalised* by someone keeping their own money. That's like saying you are being penalised by not winning the lottery. I get that you'd like to have someone elses money, but you cannot describe your not having it as you being "penalised".
So you think inherited wealth should dictate how good your upbringing is, what school you go to? Your other life chances?

This is how the wealthy want the rest of us to think.

that's a weird one, it's desperately needed but I've no idea why it costs £10billion in the first place that's a mental price
I think £10bn was the total enhancements budget, designed to cover much more than the Heathrow job. It was cut by £1bn so they are replanning now.

That's an easy one. You don’t build railways for peope to use "periodically". Anyway, Heathrow wouldn't pay for a station, and the Tories had already effectively pulled the plug on it.

To be honest, the way national infrastructure programs are so poorly run in this country and go massively over budget time and time again under successive governments, it's no wonder they get scrapped. It's a great pity and national disgrace, as we used to lead the way in the world in several areas especially Rail and Nuclear power.

Now we seem unable to tie our own shoelaces without the help of others and it costing a fortune largely due to mismanagement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.