The Labour Government

It's a fucking disgrace... You can hate the woman for her politics, her actions or her principles but she has every right to have a portrait hanging in No.10... Taking it down is a mark of the man or he's trying to point score
Calm the fuck down , he doesnt want it in the room he works in, it has just been moved , there are other pics of her in number ten

I have no interest in how other countries deal with smoking

My dad, mum and brother all dead now all from cancer , all smokers , i was born at home in 1961, my mum and dad were each on sixty a day and my first breath was pure smoke , until i was 17 i had to live in that fucking house , my brother died last year , i am the youngest , is cancer coming my way too ? A non smoker but was forced to breath it in and that was just at home , every pub / club was drowning in smoke , i fucking hate it , the world has moved on and it is time to ban them for good

Rant over
I understand your point of view.

Can I still puff my pipe at home?
Yes you can even with kids about it is perfectly legal, it's the fuckers that do it outdoors that are killing people for some reason. Schools also welcome cars as close to and even within schools. Harming children is bad unless you have to walk to avoid it or do it indoors. Or from alcoholic rage or from giving them a shit diet.

So next time the local pub or a neighbour has a barbecue day make sure albert with his fag is nowhere near, he's killing them with his smoke even though it may be nowhere near them. If you fancy a cheeseburger though your kid can inhale as much smoke as they like though cos you're hungry and want a pint.

In Mcr Airport vapers have to go in the smoking area, a small cocooned area that is so full of smoke it makes your eyes water. Vapers also deserve to be harmed by smoke for some reason.

Backward laws and thinking for backward people.

It's a fucking disgrace... You can hate the woman for her politics, her actions or her principles but she has every right to have a portrait hanging in No.10... Taking it down is a mark of the man or he's trying to point score
Does it say anywhere that he has discarded it? If he has just taken it down from the rooms he uses and had it put somewhere else fair enough. It doesn't say he threw it out does it?
Don't they have a gallery of ex-Prime Ministers going up a staircase or three? If so why wasn't it there and there would be no need to move it? It would blend in with all the others.
Why is she any different from the rest? Just asking.

If I don't like a painting in my house I take it down and either send it to a charity shop or give it away. Occasionally I would put it in a room I don't use very often, the spare bedroom. (After a few years I do like a turn around of paintings.)

Personally I would have taken it down the moment I saw it but then I do still turn the TV over if I see anything about her on TV. But that's just me. :-)

Starmer is a Marxist. He is also the leader of a very partisan government. It is going to increasingly toxic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.