The Labour Government

I think less people are smoking these days, it will eventually die out as each generation is taught the dangers early on in life.
For now, those who aren’t able to stop due to smoking for decades should be given space in a beer garden to smoke. It can’t be that hard to build a decent smoking area away from families etc.

its down to just below 13% of the adult population and predicted to be 10% by the end of 2025

its down to just below 13% of the adult population and predicted to be 10% by the end of 2025
Which kinda reinforces my point. Most older people who smoke do so because it was advertised as being cool and healthy back in their day.
Let them crack on with a bit of dignity instead of making them out to be pariahs of society.
This problem will resolve itself eventually.

Have you noticed the civilized way smokers are accomodated in Germany, France, Italy Spain etc?
I have no interest in how other countries deal with smoking

My dad, mum and brother all dead now all from cancer , all smokers, i was born at home in 1961, my mum and dad were each on sixrty a day and my first breath was pure smoke , until i was 17 i had to live in that fucking house , my brother died last year , i am the youngest , is cancer coming my way too ? A non smoker but was forced to breath it in and that was just at home , every pub / club was drowning in smoke , i fucking hate it , the world has moved on and it is time to ban them for good

Rant over

Starmer has made such a catastrophic start to his premiership, I am seriously starting to think he will be booted out by the Labour party and will not be PM by the time the next election comes. No doubt the devout foilowers on here will scoff at that idea, but they can bookmark this and we will see.

He's shown - if it was in any doubt - to be untrustworthy (downright dishonest in fact), blinkered, dogmatic and unlistening, and politcally inept. I cannot see him lasting 5 years.

I think less people are smoking these days, it will eventually die out as each generation is taught the dangers early on in life.
For now, those who aren’t able to stop due to smoking for decades should be given space in a beer garden to smoke. It can’t be that hard to build a decent smoking area away from families etc.
I can honestly say I've never heard a complaint about how it is now tbh. But there go.

It's a fucking disgrace... You can hate the woman for her politics, her actions or her principles but she has every right to have a portrait hanging in No.10... Taking it down is a mark of the man or he's trying to point score
I assume you're joking. A disgrace? Maybe he's moved it to a more appropriate place-like the cellar-oh no the wine may go sour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.