The Labour Government

Of course it is, if you don't send it abroad you can spend it here.
Yes, you do we are a rich country and have obligations to provide foreign aid, which isn’t very much. How we spend our money at home and.choose our priorities is a totally different argument.
I didn’t vote Labour and I’m not convinced about some of their decisions. What I won’t do is take lectures from tories that made those decisions on domestic budgets necessary with 14 years of mismanagement.

Yes, you do we are a rich country and have obligations to provide foreign aid, which isn’t very much. How we spend our money at home and.choose our priorities is a totally different argument.
I didn’t vote Labour and I’m not convinced about some of their decisions. What I won’t do is take lectures from tories that made those decisions on domestic budgets necessary with 14 years of mismanagement.
So sending aid to India for a space program, China for god knows what and Mexico for a cycle path is more important than keeping your granny warm. Deluded beyond belief.

So sending aid to India for a space program, China for god knows what and Mexico for a cycle path is more important than keeping your granny warm. Deluded beyond belief.
Never said that, twisting what I said instead of reading and thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.