The Labour Government

He wasn’t for the years he never posted on this thread so I suspect not.
He’s scared of his fucking shadow is Chippy.
Another who harks back to a better time when the country was supposedly’great’
Show me a bit of "scared of my shadow" or "harking back". You can make stuff up if you like, of course. Feel free.

Show me a bit of "scared of my shadow" or "harking back". You can make stuff up if you like, of course. Feel free.
As you know here on bluemoon if you fancy a chat or discussion and have a view that differs from someone else expect the usual tactics

Why are you scared
Why do you hate
Commie/fascist
Why are you bothered

The last one is always a particularly stupid one as they post on loads of subjects as well.

As you know here on bluemoon if you fancy a chat or discussion and have a view that differs from someone else expect the usual tactics

Why are you scared
Why do you hate
Commie/fascist
Why are you bothered

The last one is always a particularly stupid one as they post on loads of subjects as well.
And the classics:
‘The adults are in charge now’ or even better the ‘we won, you lost. Deal with it!’
You do have to chuckle.

And the classics:
‘The adults are in charge now’ or even better the ‘we won, you lost. Deal with it!’
You do have to chuckle.
The Tories needed to go without doubt but for someone who has been around for a while it's just a role reversal exercise on here from now on.

The pensioner situation over the last few weeks just prove that people are just generally side taking arseholes.

It is what it is.

Why are you scared
Why do you hate
Commie/fascist
Why are you bothered

Why are you bothered?

And that doesn't happen now? Just been back from London on Tuesday and the train going into London was held at Swindon, stuck behind a train waiting, for another train. There was signalling problems on the track leaving London and those trains were having to us our track. Arrived 40 minutes late.

Ironically the exact situation you desribe, only this week. (Seriously, I am not making this up!)
It happens, but they were all Great Western trains so you didn't need an army of "delay attribution" people working out by how many minutes each train delayed another company's trains (or in this case attributed to nationalised Network Rail for the signal failure, so a nationalised company will compensate GW to add to the £2 billion GW have had in subsidy).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.