The Labour Government

I’ve no particular issue with prisoners being let out early. The problem is about 70% of them are homeless now. No planning.

Cause and effect. They’ve not really thought some of their earlier decisions through terrible well.
Depends what there was in for , drug dealers , wife beaters can rot inside for my liking

I’ve no particular issue with prisoners being let out early. The problem is about 70% of them are homeless now. No planning.

Cause and effect. They’ve not really thought some of their earlier decisions through terrible well.
The so-called justice system is a mess from top to bottom.
1. Many actions criminalised that should not be.
2. Thousands of offences on the books which are never charged.
3. A hopeless sentencing system with some offences over punished, others under punished.
4. Incarceration that does not deliver its stated aims such as rehabilitation, with no alternatives available. Far far too many people in prison who need not be there.
5. No post release regime to speak of.

because obviously no pensioners suffered under the last Govt. That doesn't make things right but this is from December 2023 from Age UK to highlight what was going on back then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.