The Labour Government

That reply had no bearing at all to what I stated, my position is fairly clear and that position is that a real Labour party should help the poor first.

The new disciples of Kier however are just Tories, everyone should bite the bullet to help those less fortunate but the new Tories haven't mentioned anything other than pensioners just yet.

Let me make it clear, he shouldn't have started with them he should have eventually gotten around to them, slippery fucker that he is.
Was always going to start with unpopular stuff will be forgotten by next election.

I await the announcements that the add on tram 'n rail pass will be taking the same course as the Etihad car parks, 'n then the free eye test, 'n not only the free prescriptions but pills charged singly! And all the time we will hear that they'd rather not do it but they will take unpopular decisions that are the result of umpteen years of Tory misrule.

The laugh is that it's just a fuckin' repeat of the early sixties. You folk don't know yer born - we had a shitty pair of political parties and it was one of those periods WCityWS! At least now we can troop off the the Etihad and be momentarily uplifted (even if we're fleeced for the privilege!)

I await the announcements that the add on tram 'n rail pass will be taking the same course as the Etihad car parks, 'n then the free eye test, 'n not only the free prescriptions but pills charged singly! And all the time we will hear that they'd rather not do it but they will take unpopular decisions that are the result of umpteen years of Tory misrule.

The laugh is that it's just a fuckin' repeat of the early sixties. You folk don't know yer born - we had a shitty pair of political parties and it was one of those periods WCityWS! At least now we can troop off the the Etihad and be momentarily uplifted (even if we're fleeced for the privilege!)
At least City didn't shit on pensioners ......yet.

Kept their discount to over 65's. Now that is how to treat pensioners. Especially blue ones.

That reply had no bearing at all to what I stated, my position is fairly clear and that position is that a real Labour party should help the poor first.

The new disciples of Kier however are just Tories, everyone should bite the bullet to help those less fortunate but the new Tories haven't mentioned anything other than pensioners just yet.

Let me make it clear, he shouldn't have started with them he should have eventually gotten around to them, slippery fucker that he is.
Don't even care if they are the "New Tories". The old tories went mental over Brexit and then Small Boats and made the UK a laughing stock. The old tories pre 2016 were overall relatively sensible so if Labour have replaced them in that centre ground that's fine and dandy by me. I just want adults in charge.

Been reading some of the prisoners getting out of jail early , some of the crimes are awful and sentences handed out in the 1st place are a joke

I’ve no particular issue with prisoners being let out early. The problem is about 70% of them are homeless now. No planning.

Cause and effect. They’ve not really thought some of their earlier decisions through terrible well.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.