The Labour Government

Reeves has been wanting to do it for years. This is just the start.

GTrhXFwXoAAAihm
Reeves worked for the Bank of England she is still working for them. Bus passes, blue badges etc I predict all will be means tested, nice to know we are the richest pensioners the dividing line between those on pension credit/ if not then your rich. It’s not true I’m not rich.

Setting up a false division between pensioners credit and rich pensioners. I keep hearing on radio/tv about “rich” in defence of her policy. It’s the wrong buzz word 80% are rich is the description of all pensioners other than those on PC
The last government blamed everything wrong with the country on the people crossing the channel in small boats to claim asylum.
This one is blaming pensioners for the state of the country and declared war on the over sixties

At what age does taking personal responsibility end? Being proud won't keep you warm but they were perfectly fine having WFA it was still a benefit just in a different name. These people aren't babies. And anyone with dementia or other serious health issues should be getting claims done for them by care providers or family if they have them. The internet has been out for over 30 years being a luddite isn't an excuse anymore.
Well I am glad you solved that problem then, well done.

There's been roughly 1m people not claiming this benefit for years, and now you've sorted it.

I had no idea politics was this easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.