The Labour Government

Fortunately she will be somewhat comforted that he was in prison for armed robbery and not sexual assault.

It seems even armed robbers can't be trusted to behave anymore.

If only those rioters and social media numpties had robbed a bank with a harmless shotgun or touched up a women, you know the harmless stuff, they could have been out by Xmas.

I didn't say he was in jail for robbery this time, I said he was a career criminal because he's obviously committed another offence after the robbery.

Once again you'd be advised to do some research. Didn't know you sympathised with people attempting to burn asylum seekers accommodation down with people inside. Surprised at that.

It's getting beyond a joke now.

Do they even stop and read back to themselves what they've posted?
Never ever stake your reputation on a human being or a group of human beings. Especially politicians. If you did though don't make it worse when they let you down by demeaning your own character in their defence.

Always remember you mean absolutely nothing to them.

I didn't say he was in jail for robbery this time, I said he was a career criminal because he's obviously committed another offence after the robbery.

Once again you'd be advised to do some research. Didn't know you sympathised with people attempting to burn asylum seekers accommodation down with people inside. Surprised at that.

Yeah it really doesn't matter if it was a robbery this time, last time or summat new. Think what you are saying here

Yeah but even though he sexually assaulted a women he wasn't in for sexual assault, even though he was an armed robber it might not have been robbery that got him this time.

Welcome to Mr Kobayashi's world where releasing someone who then does a sexual assault isn't as bad as it sounds because he was also a armed robber and something else maybe as well..

And he's Mary Poppins compared to all the people who Starmer thought deserved long jail time.

Please see my demeaning yourself post, you have a brain between those ears don't waste it on this shit.

Yeah it really doesn't matter if it was a robbery this time, last time or summat new. Think what you are saying here

Yeah but even though he sexually assaulted a women he wasn't in for sexual assault, even though he was an armed robber it might not have been robbery that got him this time.

Welcome to Mr Kobayashi's world where releasing someone who then does a sexual assault isn't as bad as it sounds because he was also a armed robber and something else maybe as well..

And he's Mary Poppins compared to all the people who Starmer thought deserved long jail time.

Please see my demeaning yourself post, you have a brain between those ears don't waste it on this shit.

Are you ignoring the point that it isn't the job of politicians to select people for early release? It's the job of the probation service?

It also isn't necessarily a failure unless the individual showed evidence that he was likely to commit that sort of crime and this was known or should have been known by the probation service.

I'm not at all surprised that some men who are career criminals (e.g. those who dont have qualms about robbing people they met through gumtree) locked up for many years on might go on to become sex offenders and assault strangers after their involvement with the criminal justice system.

The recidivism rate is 25%. It was bound to happen that one released prisoner would get sent straight back.

It's getting beyond a joke now.

Do they even stop and read back to themselves what they've posted?
I voted for Starmer. Do I need to 'own it' and apologise? Just asking because the usual idiots who would organise said forum witch hunt seems to have gone quiet.

If this is true then he should be ashamed for taking it never mind not declaring it. This is the man who's squeezing pensioners dry. First winter fuel and now pensioners living alone losing the council tax discount.

If this is true then he should be ashamed for taking it never mind not declaring it. This is the man who's squeezing pensioners dry. First winter fuel and now pensioners living alone losing the council tax discount.

Alli also spunked £20k on hotels and meals for Keith and his Mrs during the election although that was declared.

Still, that pass into Downing Street isn’t free is it?

I mean those living on their own who can afford it should pay it in full. I’m sure there are many living on their own though who cannot afford to pay in full, they should keep the discount.

Numbers living in house is irrelevant
Of course the numbers in the house are relevant. The clue is in the name "single person discount"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.