The Labour Government

Seems Lord Alli, major Labour donor and recipient of a pass to Downing Street has been kitting out Keith’s Mrs with some expensive clobber that Keith forgot to declare lol.

What a start eh?
Fuckin hell Boris now Keith, what is it with politicians and expensive rolls of wallpaper..

Well, Hiltshit, I'm sure the Tory rags didn't have people sat outside jails for when the Tories released prisoners early, and it really was hard to find the stories about people going back to jail.

Of course when Labour say it was necessary to prevent police being unable to arrest anyone, it was "shameless scaremongering", but when Tory ministers actually did order magistrates to keep people in police cells as there were no prison places this was just "a plan backfiring".

(I'm not linking the Daily Mail stories from last week and from May to give them clicks.)
Hiltshit? Too personal, what's he posted to allow you to become abusive? Wobble your head, @hilts has his opinion, it's disrespectful.

Sex offender released early on Tuesday morning reoffended that very afternoon.

Well done Labour.
Fortunately she will be somewhat comforted that he was in prison for armed robbery and not sexual assault.

It seems even armed robbers can't be trusted to behave anymore.

If only those rioters and social media numpties had robbed a bank with a harmless shotgun or touched up a women, you know the harmless stuff, they could have been out by Xmas.

Fortunately she will be somewhat comforted that he was in prison for armed robbery and not sexual assault.

It seems even armed robbers can't be trusted to behave anymore.

If only those rioters and social media numpties had robbed a bank with a harmless shotgun or touched up a women, you know the harmless stuff, they could have been out by Xmas.
Don't worry mate. We've not been had over - the grown ups are in charge

Don't worry mate. We've not been had over - the grown ups are in charge
I thank the Lord we now have decent caring politicians in charge. No more pandering to donors, lying, doubling down on mistakes.

If only we didn't have to wait 2 years to stand up and applaud them. I hope someone starts a thread on these saints in 2026. Maybe call the thread something simple like The Labour Government or summat.

Seems Lord Alli, major Labour donor and recipient of a pass to Downing Street has been kitting out Keith’s Mrs with some expensive clobber that Keith forgot to declare lol.

What a start eh?
Stop it! Stop it!

Stop making them sound like Tories! It's getting harder and harder to argue against!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.