The Labour Government

By far the biggest mistake our country has made to get rid of Boris in recent years. Let’s leave it at that for the night - no point you responding as you won’t agree.
It wasn’t the worst decision, but only because of the absolute shambles that the Tory party brought in. Johnson is, and will always be, a self-centred, egotistical wanker, and that’s before you take into his atrocious judgement.

She is completely out of her depth. She has a level 2 NVQ in social care and is number 2 in the country. I at least run a successful business and have worked for 30 years in the private sector. She is in my opinion hopeless. She advanced by being a hard left union rep.

It is beyond my comprehension that she is deputy pm. Let’s leave it at that. I really don’t want to argue any more about her. Enjoy finding a spelling mistake.

If she is the best we can do god help us.
If you think Deputy PM is "number 2 in the country" (rather than the traditional "great offices of state") I'm not surprised it's beyond your comprehension. But not beyond your condescension.

By far the biggest mistake our country has made to get rid of Boris in recent years. Let’s leave it at that for the night - no point you responding as you won’t agree.

Fucking hell, mate.

Guy was a corrupt bullshitter of the highest order and no where near the sort of character that should be in a position of such power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.