The Labour Government

Just listened to the Chief Secretary to the Treasury Darren Jones on R4 Today. He came across very well indeed. Clearly a very smart cookie. More reasons to be optimistic.

As far as I can tell the boring knobheads are just going around talking about policies and listening to other stakeholders views.

Even heard the daft bastard in charge was saying he will also listen to the people who didn't vote for them. What's wrong with these morons, don't they understand how government works?

Oh hang on a minute...

Just listened to the Chief Secretary to the Treasury Darren Jones on R4 Today. He came across very well indeed. Clearly a very smart cookie. More reasons to be optimistic.

It's easy to forget that one of the big operational issues with the previous government was because of ideological warfare and factionalism they destroyed any semblance of a talent pool to pick from. Jones was the chair of the business and trade select commitee so he isn't coming at things cold which seems to have been the case too often previously with ministers clueless about their briefs.

It will just be refreshing to have people focusing on governing instead of tearing each other apart (I hope).

As far as I can tell the boring knobheads are just going around talking about policies and listening to other stakeholders views.

Even heard the daft bastard in charge was saying he will also listen to the people who didn't vote for them. What's wrong with these morons, don't they understand how government works?

Oh hang on a minute...

Down with these people who are qualified, competent and going about their business with efficiency.

Starmer hasn’t even turned up to do a press conference half pissed yet.

Extreme lefty likes extreme lefty who has NVQ level 2 and is running our country shocker!

Just read the post that evoked this response from you and am laughing my head off. Wanting to see people from ordinary backgrounds succeed and represent us is "extreme left"? You're such a bootlicker lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.