The Labour Government

What! Yes I need some glasses. Well done! Hope it cheered you up. You actually spent time finding that. Well done.
The point is your posts are barely intelligible compared to Angela Rayner’s speech. I don’t really care why.

If you’re going to criticise someone for being unintelligible you really need to be intelligible yourself.

You didn’t. Read your own post back.

I just quoted it.

I didn't say that and you haven't quoted me, I have told you 3.4 million times (Or is it 1.6 million times) not to lie. You agree with the visa allocation I asked if you agreed with the Rwanda policy.

mexico1970 said:
I don't know why they did it, seems like your lot cherry pick things they do if you agree with them or not. They tried to get to send people to Rwanda do you agree with that?

My thoughts are not aligned with the Tory party, and you're way too stupid to try and read my mind and attributing what they do to me.

And it was over 3 million visas, is your google out of date? Blame it on Brexit!

Again.

Rwanda bad
3.6 million visas bad

Or not?

I didn't say that and you haven't quoted me, I have told you 3.4 million times (Or is it 1.6 million times) not to lie.

Again.

Rwanda bad
3.6 million visas bad

Or not?
For fucks sake I just quoted it

You really are having a bad one. Or are you just wumming?

The point is your posts are barely intelligible compared to Angela Rayner’s speech. I don’t really care why.

She is completely out of her depth. She has a level 2 NVQ in social care and is number 2 in the country. I at least run a successful business and have worked for 30 years in the private sector. She is in my opinion hopeless. She advanced by being a hard left union rep.

It is beyond my comprehension that she is deputy pm. Let’s leave it at that. I really don’t want to argue any more about her. Enjoy finding a spelling mistake.

If she is the best we can do god help us.

For fucks sake I just quoted it

You really are having a bad one. Or are you just wumming?

I asked you a question and asked if you agree with them both, I said you were cherry-picking Tory initiatives. You making things up is becoming a habit.

Stop pointing at tory policies as being good things just because you agree with them you look like a tory lite boy.

Show me where I mentioned Rwanda and visas?

She is completely out of her depth. She has a level 2 NVQ in social care and is number 2 in the country. I at least run a successful business and have worked for 30 years in the private sector. She is in my opinion hopeless. She advanced by being a hard left union rep.

It is beyond my comprehension that she is deputy pm. Let’s leave it at that. I really don’t want to argue any more about her. Enjoy finding a spelling mistake.

To be fair, she couldn’t be any worse than those that have fucked this country up, locally, nationally, and globally.

I asked you a question and asked if you agree with them both, I said you were cherry-picking Tory initiatives. You making things up is becoming a habit.

Stop pointing at tory policies as being good things just because you agree with them you look like a tory lite boy.

Show me where I mentioned Rwanda and visas?
Wumming is against the code of conduct

It was when your hero was PM that we needed god’s help. I’m much more relaxed with her being in a position of power, even with her level 2 NVQ, than the bullshitters who ran the country into the ground over the last 14 years.

To be fair, she couldn’t be any worse than those that have fucked this country up, locally, nationally, and globally.

Let’s see I actually think Kier wooden as he is has grown on me ever so slightly. Hopefully he will keep her in check. Let’s see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.