The Labour Government

Chippy is reeling you all in , it is not a thread about him, take it to pm, i want to read about labour
WE're just keeping him company as he's got no work to do. I reckon he's in his garden shed whislt his Mrs thinks he's at work.I didn't come on here for nearly a week and he's still defending the indefensible. Quite sad really, especially when he got a mention to me on the phone from someone who rarely comments on politics.

WE're just keeping him company as he's got no work to do. I reckon he's in his garden shed whislt his Mrs thinks he's at work.I didn't come on here for nearly a week and he's still defending the indefensible. Quite sad really, especially when he got a mention to me on the phone from someone who rarely comments on politics.
LOL. No mate, I just think with everything country went through over COVID and people genuinely trying to do their best, the lack of appreciation for what the Tories did for people is quite staggering and pretty unedifying.
Now that's really worth a LOL! I was really better off when BJ was defending Cummings eyesight and using no10 to do so. Now that was unedifying.

Being a bunch of lying c*nts over Brexit.
PPE contracts
Proroguing Parliament
Electing Johnson & Truss
Letting Cummins anywhere near power
Being a bunch of lying c*nts over pretty much anything that kept them in power
Lord Lebedev of Siberia
Partygate
Forgetting that law makers shouldn't be law breakers.

and on and on and on and on

Lying about Brexit? The government supported remain.

LOL. No mate, I just think with everything country went through over COVID and people genuinely trying to do their best, the lack of appreciation for what the Tories did for people is quite staggering and pretty unedifying.
Yep, the furlough scheme, self employed help, 10k for small businesses with premises, loans, business rate cuts, mortgage holidays and more all soon forgotten and all while capt hindsight wanted the country shut down completely.

Reactions: PPT
Train drivers have voted overwhelmingly to accept a multi-year pay deal, ending a two-year dispute at 16 train companies, their union Aslef has announced.

finally! well done Labour.
sorting out pay for junior doctors and ending the risk of further strikes is also huge.
Unbelievable.

They did but then proceeded to make an absolute mess of the whole thing.
Make Brexit happen was a slogan they stuck to non stop before realising stop the boats was more eye catching.

Right. They didn’t lie about Brexit, just fucked it up in a desperate rush to get it “done”. They also fucked up by asking us lot to express an opinion but they didn’t expect to lose so…

This thread is very partizan. Its possible disagree with policy decisions and not be pro/against a particular political party.

From a personal point of view...

- UK Energy makes sense as does renationalised railways.

- The WFA has been bluntly applied and whilst I agree with the principle that those who are wealthy enough should not get it, the cliff edge is not right.

- Settlement of disputes,

With the junior doctors, good that its resolved, but the discussion is clearly not finished and threats are already there to take more action. If so then any future deal should have some level of reform going the other way.

ASLEF - as I posted previously it looks like the government folded without getting any reforms.

Rwanda - absolutely the correct thing to do.

Since we are all members of the public it is fair to refer to it as our money. You can split hairs all you want but the fact remains that what chippy said is true.

No because it's held in trust for your benefit (as a citizen) but you are no longer the legal owner and you have no entitlement it other than using public services or receipt benefits which you are eligible to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.