The Labour Government

What these stupid media don't take into account is the fact that his son will now probably have to put up with bullying and 'teasing' about having gone to another house during the election.
Whatever you think of his father putting the child under pressure is not on. Teenagers are vulnerable at the best of times as we keep reading and hearing so lay off the children. JMHO

Extrapolate that out, adding VAT to private school fees, kids that end up in state school getting bullied and teased or being denied the freedom of choice that Starmer’s kid was gifted.

Private school kids won’t get any sympathy, so I put it to the defence why should Starmer’s?

What was more damaging for him though? That he broke the law or that he was having a birthday party whilst folk couldn’t visit those dying in hospitals or care homes or attend their funerals.

People tend to react to emotions with politics (ie the optics) not the substance. If you think the headlines from the WFA is bad now, you wait for the first person to die yet the substance of the policy is unchanged.
Not accepting gifts.

People are losing their minds over declared donations.

Starmer is just letting it run its course and it’ll die a death as they’re non-stories, however much anyone wants them to be anything else.

Extrapolate that out, adding VAT to private school fees, kids that end up in state school getting bullied and teased or being denied the freedom of choice that Starmer’s kid was gifted.

Private school kids won’t get any sympathy, so I put it to the defence why should Starmer’s?
In this instance because private school kids are a group and not singled out one by one. Starmer's son is singled out. Surely you can see the difference?

Not accepting gifts.

People are losing their minds over declared donations.

Starmer is just letting it run its course and it’ll die a death as they’re non-stories, however much anyone wants them to be anything else.

Starmer isn’t letting it run its course he’s feeding the bloody story. He’s not good at politics.

party gate during lockdown was wrong, illegal and f*ckin disgusting!

Kier Starmer getting a free pair of glasses and a ticket to Taylor Swift doesn't even compare.
I obviously wasn't clear my bad, not comparing the "offences" just that once the media get hold of something you need to deal with it.

You missed the long list they’ve already achieved in a couple months then ?
removing WFA for pensioners
causing panic amongst small investors concerned over the upcoming budget impact on ISA's and pensions in particular, and consumer confidence in general
examining bank accounts of people on disability benefits, because obviously every fucking one of them is scamming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.