The Labour Government

Feel free to put me on ignore fact is she resigned due to dishonesty ripping off the tax payer and resigned in disgrace and as per her own mouth said those who have been disgraced should not be then given a peerage to sit in house of lords but then is happy to do that . Sleaze has no political colour or to be a hypocrite
Michelle Mone

Oh we’re back to your serial killer is worse than mine.

It’s either acceptable or it isn’t.
Strange that he wasn’t calling out until there was a change of government.

Might just be down to ongoing sex pests and corruption trumping 18 year old stories.

Feel free to put me on ignore fact is she resigned due to dishonesty ripping off the tax payer and resigned in disgrace and as per her own mouth said those who have been disgraced should not be then given a peerage to sit in house of lords but then is happy to do that . Sleaze has no political colour or to be a hypocrite
She plays for the right team though, posters are often as hypocritical as politicians I'm afraid.

Strange that he’s latched onto this particular case, when it’s been going on for years.

I’m sure others have latched on to the tories doing it if he hadn’t mate - did he defend the tories doing it? If so you could say it’s hypocrisy.

When you’re running on a ticket of change… Starmers first misstep. Anyroad onwards we go.

I’m sure others have latched on to the tories doing it if he hadn’t mate - did he defend the tories doing it? If so you could say it’s hypocrisy.

When you’re running on a ticket of change… Starmers first misstep. Anyroad onwards we go.
It isn’t. He got in the wrong car and appointed an unelected person as a minister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.