The Labour Party

what she said has no place in the commons but the typical twitter outrage mob (the right are as bad as their leftie counterparts) baying for blood is a total overreaction, the same people would be defending her if she played for their “team”.

P.S A lot of people get very chatty here but are a total myth in the flesh (the ones I met anyway.) FYI There’s not a thing I say on here I’d not say to any one of you in real life.

A great opportunity for Sir Kier to dispose of his enemies within, clean up the issue of AS within labour, and rebuild the party anew for the next GE. It will be quite tricky to distance himself from his typical fence-sitting on this as part of the JC shadow cabinet though, so perhaps he needs to fall on his sword as part of the process? - I doubt that's his plan though.

A great opportunity for Sir Kier to dispose of his enemies within, clean up the issue of AS within labour, and rebuild the party anew for the next GE. It will be quite tricky to distance himself from his typical fence-sitting on this as part of the JC shadow cabinet though, so perhaps he needs to fall on his sword as part of the process? - I doubt that's his plan though.
A former director of Labour Friends of Israel is now on LBC live from Tel Aviv , he was a former Labour councillor and is now going to town on Corbyn. He has no evidence at all apart from hearsay and projection. The accusation that the left is anti semitic is highly disturbing to me, I am not and never have been anti semitic but feel guilty by association such is the constant embellishment of this accusation.

The report concludes
1/ There have been improvements in the rate of determining cases
2/ Figures showed that following an increase in NCC membership the rate of determining cases grew by 83%
3/ Labour improved the quantity of cases after Jenny Formby took over.
4/ NEC panels heard 242% more cases in 2019 than 2018
5/ The party introduced reforms which improve the ability of the NCC to decide cases
6/ There were improvements to the sanction system
7/ Expulsions tripled in 2019 compared to the 3 previous years added together
8/ THE EHRC DID NOT FIND THAT LABOUR WERE INSTITUTIONALLY ANTISEMITIC.

Keith has to resign and the Labour Party has to split or fold, there is no other option available. I am listening to Keith now and he makes me fucking sick, the pontificating ****. He did fuck all whilst in the shadow cabinet, he waited to take over the party and mould it in his image.

Fuck labour, fuck Keith , if he isnt able to state the reports findings that Labour is not institutionally anti semitic as the report states what is the point of him at all. Of the 70 cases the EHRC investigated 2 were found to be unlawful.

Reactions: mat
Getting looked after by your mates is a Tory thing isn't it?

Obviously not.

There's plenty of corruption in the Labour Party whether it's turning a blind eye to child abuse, sitting Labour MPs going to prison, Labour MPs breaking the COVID rules, giving out peerages to Dame Chakrabati after her condemned report into antisemitism, and now jumping social housing waiting lists.

That doesn't change the fact that this Conservative Party is also corrupt to the bone but the reality is, there's very little integrity in politics and most are in it for themselves hence why corruption and integrity rarely feature as major polling issues and won't determine the next election.

A former director of Labour Friends of Israel is now on LBC live from Tel Aviv , he was a former Labour councillor and is now going to town on Corbyn. He has no evidence at all apart from hearsay and projection. The accusation that the left is anti semitic is highly disturbing to me, I am not and never have been anti semitic but feel guilty by association such is the constant embellishment of this accusation.

The report concludes
2/ Figures showed that following an increase in NCC membership the rate of determining cases grew by 83%
5/ The party introduced reforms which improve the ability of the NCC to decide cases

Keith has to resign and the Labour Party has to split or fold, there is no other option available. I am listening to Keith now and he makes me fucking sick, the pontificating ****. He did fuck all whilst in the shadow cabinet, he waited to take over the party and mould it in his image.

Fuck labour, fuck Keith , if he isnt able to state the reports findings that Labour is not institutionally anti semitic as the report states what is the point of him at all. Of the 70 cases the EHRC investigated 2 were found to be unlawful.
This is shameless and completely dishonest spin being put out by Milne and his cohorts. The EHRC clearly found that the Labour Party broke the law in a number of respects and its actions encouraged antisemitism.

I thought you were a fair-minded individual Russ but it seems you're quite happy to overlook and brush off actions that are not just racist but illegal. Shame on you but at least we all know whose side you're really on. The side of the antisemites.

The report concludes

I suspect Kieth will expel any anti-Semites that he finds guilty of not supporting him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.