The Labour Party

Love that you are able to complain about someone calling someone "scum", then call them "horrible shits" all in the space of one paragraph without any sense of irony
Why do you have to be so disingenuous?

Do you think I’m an elected politician?

Do you think I represent Ashton-Under-Lyne’s electorate?

Do you think I’m the shadow Secretary of State?

Do you think it’s comparable to call someone ‘scum’ in the House of Parliament to calling someone a shit on an online forum?

I already know the answers to the above mate, it’s just funny to spell things out to people like you.

I'm all for calling a **** a ****. But don't go about pretending to be offending when people on one side do it when you are so willing to do it yourself. It's pathetic.
Who’s offended mate? It’s expected of the left sadly so there’s nothing to be offended by lol. As if I have to explain myself to you but if any politician had said this, I’d say the same thing. You’re the one trying to make this about ‘sides’. Pathetic.

I'm all for calling a **** a ****. But don't go about pretending to be offending when people on one side do it when you are so willing to do it yourself. It's pathetic.

Who said I was offended?

He calls her scum today and we have 50 pages of being offended and calling him all sorts.

Why do you have to be so disingenuous?

Do you think I’m an elected politician?

Do you think I represent Ashton-Under-Lyne’s electorate?

Do you think I’m the shadow Secretary of State?

Do you think it’s comparable to call someone ‘scum’ in the House of Parliament to calling someone a shit on an online forum?

I already know the answers to the above mate, it’s just funny to spell things out to people like you.
No, I think you are a pathetic tory supporter who likes to pretend to be offended in order to try and deflect from the fact that the party you blindly support are making absolute bellends of themselves. I'm not a labour supporter by any means btw, they are for the most part morons who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. But grown men pretending to be offended by someone being insulted is fucking embarrassing. "oh lefties are all like this", you say while acting exactly like that.

Who said I was offended?

He calls her scum today and we have 50 pages of being offended and calling him all sorts.
If he called her scum and people got arsey about it and pretended that insulting people was primarily a trait of the right wing, I would also criticise those people for being tits, as it's just as embarrassing no matter which side of the political spectrum you are on. People insult people they don't like, regardless of their political persuasion.

Pretending to give a shit about this sort of thing only serves one purpose, to distract from the actual things that matter.

To be fair with her speech impediment it might not have been scum she said.

No, I think you are a pathetic tory supporter who likes to pretend to be offended in order to try and deflect from the fact that the party you blindly support are making absolute bellends of themselves. I'm not a labour supporter by any means btw, they are for the most part morons who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. But grown men pretending to be offended by someone being insulted is fucking embarrassing. "oh lefties are all like this", you say while acting exactly like that.
Go on mate, explain.

Here’s some advice for you before you make an even bigger tit out of yourself. I’ve never voted Tory in my life.

In fact, your reading comprehension is so poor you seem to have missed the part where I said ‘vote Tory and struggle financially for life’. Sounds like blind support to me, lmao!

I expect people to act in a way that is befitting of their station. I’d be sacked on the spot if I called someone ‘scum’ at work and this woman wants to assist in the running of our country. If that’s cool with you, or if you’re happy to try to turn that in to a Tory bashing competition, it says a lot about you.

Shocking. Pretty common for left wingers to go on the personal attack as soon as the identity politics fail. We’re so fucked in this country. Vote Tory and struggle financially for life, or vote for these horrible shits who attack you in the most vile way as soon as you don’t fully comply or go along with whatever fruitcake ideas they might have. I hoped Starmer would purge the Labour Party of these idiots but it looks like the rot is irreversible.
No, its not common at all. Don't be so melodramatic. Rayner knows the archaic rules of the HoC and she was rightly called out by Madam Speaker for misuse of language. To take one individual comment and apply it to a collective body is not only nonsensical it is idiotic, to make statements that the left are all about Identity politics shows a total lack of understanding of left wing politics. You have every right of course to think that left wing ideology is the ideology of fruitcakes because that is democracy in action, but to conflate one word and then associate it with a wide range of opinion takes the word out of the context it was spoken. The right are very clever at this, see I can do it too, I can make huge generalisations based on one action. The fact is the party of Government voted to starve poor children, in my book that does indeed make them scum, but as I am not an elected representative I am not governed by the archaic rules of the HoC I have the freedom to make that comment without censure. Which all the those RW lovers of free speech will no doubt agree is my right to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.