The Labour Party

Maybe reading the actual statement, rather than a version printed in the Daily Mail might clarify the position? Just a thought.

List of Signatories: Stop the War Statement on the Crisis Over Ukraine | Stop the War (stopwar.org.uk)

Diane said this…

"The US has decided that it is necessary to send US and other Nato troops to Russia’s borders.

"As I have said elsewhere, this alone should tell us that the claims that Russia is the aggressor here should be treated very sceptically.

"The destabilisation of the entire region comes from the continued eastward expansion of Nato.

Putin apologist.

Kick them all out of the party.

Last edited:
As foul as this current government are, thank fuck this bunch of Russian sympathisers didn’t get voted in!

Pretty sure it's the party you voted for that is knee deep in Russian money. Nice job
Yep, were the two extremes meet is where you find the Russian influence and thick as mince MPs. At least with Labour these are now fringe characters. With the tories they hold the great offices of state.

She is subjected to scrutiny and abuse because of her politics in the exact same way say a Liz Truss or a Priti Patel gets dogs abuse on forums like this and no doubt social media.

One is racist and misogyny whilst the other is fair game if you read this forum but that’s just the staggering hypocrisy I highlighted I suppose?

Abbotts politics, along with her mates who so nearly came to power in this country are every bit as bad as this disgusting Tory government we have and we have one taking dirty Russian money whilst the 11 fucking lunatics, many who would have been senior ministers under a Corbyn led government are literally Putin cheerleaders such is their hatred for the west and a need to be anti establishment.

Starmer and a Labour government free of the lunatic left fringe can’t come fast enough.

She was singled out for abuse to a much greater extent than any of the white male MPs who were spouting the same shit, and it isn't difficult to work out why. Sorry, mate, but being down here you saw it close up. I'm not ranging back over the last 10 years to show you why I hold that thought but just maybe I saw a lot more of it than you.

Just sayin.

Diane said this…

"The US has decided that it is necessary to send US and other Nato troops to Russia’s borders.

"As I have said elsewhere, this alone should tell us that the claims that Russia is the aggressor here should be treated very sceptically.

"The destabilisation of the entire region comes from the continued eastward expansion of Nato.

Putin apologist.

Kick them all out of the party.
If that's what she said, ok but it wasn't part of the statement from the stop the war coalition. The condemnation appears to be about what individuals "said" or are perceived to be. My posting the link was to give people the chance to make up their own minds as to the statement. Nothing more or less.

If that's what she said, ok but it wasn't part of the statement from the stop the war coalition. The condemnation appears to be about what individuals "said" or are perceived to be. My posting the link was to give people the chance to make up their own minds as to the statement. Nothing more or less.

The statement is also bollocks.

Ukraine has no right to join NATO?

Fuck me did Putin pen it for them?

Is this ironic given the current state of affairs re Boris' Government?

No it’s not and did you not see my comments on this putrid government and it’s ties to Russian money?

It is however still a fact. The hard left and hard right politically are seemingly in bed with Russian money and influence and it’s not good and it has to stop.

Issue with this forum in particular is some are only willing to call one set of shysters out and it’s nothing but staggering hypocrisy.

Thankfully Starmer has destroyed them and Momentum as any meaningful political force and hopefully, we can get rid of the Tories and have a Starmer led Labour take us forwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.