The Labour Party

I have seen it several times before. It isn't clear she entirely believes it, and the whole point of that show was to have two opposing "views" on the couch.

When you have to downplay the Holocaust to insult political opponents for saying Mao did more good than harm it's probably time to have a rethink.
Pmsl

Why? You take the shitposting position in most threads. Who cares what Diane Abbott said 14 years ago on a show she got paid to appear on. Ed Miliband obviously didn't because he made a shadow minister.

There are people in the cabinet who have said much worse and don't get half the abuse.

You're so transparent

Phew, your echo chamber is safe and intact once more ;-)

Are you on ignore?

Never even suggested that you would be, even though I find some of your posts wrong or even daft, you do genuinely believe it. You are free to take the opportunity to ignore me though.

He's never hidden the fact that he is a shit-poster. Can't be arsed interacting with him, don't find it a positive exercise for the 1 in 10 posts he says something worthwhile or interesting.

Are you on ignore?

Never even suggested that you would be, even though I find some of your posts wrong or even daft, you do genuinely believe it. You are free to take the opportunity to ignore me though.

He's never hidden the fact that he is a shit-poster. Can't be arsed interacting with him, don't find it a positive exercise for the 1 in 10 posts he says something worthwhile or interesting.

Im pulling your leg mate.

I strongly disagree with some posters on here but I’ve never put them on ignore and never will because we are here to discuss, argue, disagree and agree.

This particular forum brings out the worst in many of us and I include myself in that and sometimes we have to remind ourselves it’s just the fucking internet.

Im pulling your leg mate.

I strongly disagree with some posters on here but I’ve never put them on ignore and never will because we are here to discuss, argue, disagree and agree.

This particular forum brings out the worst in many of us and I include myself in that and sometimes we have to remind ourselves it’s just the fucking internet.

Indeed. But it is obvious when some posters are more interested in shit-posting than genuine engagement.

If social media didn't have the ability to disengage with people it would be a much worse place.

Indeed. But it is obvious when some posters are more interested in shit-posting than genuine engagement.

If social media didn't have the ability to disengage with people it would be a much worse place.

Feel free then blue but I don’t see the point of an echo chamber and never have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.