The Labour Party

Used to be a member of the labour party back in the day, for me it was the party of equality ,social mobility, and trying to make the country a decent place to live in. I could be here all night giving you the reasons why i no longer vote for them.
You don’t have to be here all night just tell us why the Tories are better (if that’s who you’re gonna vote for of course)

You don’t have to be here all night just tell us why the Tories are better (if that’s who you’re gonna vote for of course)
If there was an election tomorrow i almost certainly would not be voting, i think that answers your question

Good, politics is supposed to be bland. It's running a country ffs. "Exciting" prime minsters/presidents are a fucking joke as proven the last 6 years, give me stability with well funded public services and employment protections with the government being the counterweight to exploitative business interests

Good, politics is supposed to be bland. It's running a country ffs. "Exciting" prime minsters/presidents are a fucking joke as proven the last 6 years, give me stability with well funded public services and employment protections with the government being the counterweight to exploitative business interests
Six years would cover ‘exciting’ Theresa May.

Agree with your premise.

Six years would cover ‘exciting’ Theresa May.

Agree with your premise.
My 6 years was to include the absolute dumpster fires of trump and bolsonaro, but the wheat walker was anything but exciting.

I see that since it looked like Labour would win the next election, the pound has stabilised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.