The Labour Party

It's not ridiculous at all the tories are fucked because he got pissed while we followed the rules. They then fucked the economy which is worse than banging the nanny.
But he ended up going down because he lied about a sex scandal - Partygate had been rumbling on for half a year.

The Jennifer Arcuri scandal was a much bigger abuse of power than the Chris Pincher scandal, yet Labour weren't able to make that stick. If Labour had genuinely sat back for the last couple of years and let the Tories have a free ride, Boris would still be in power.

I'm genuinely confused why so many people who really hate the Tories are so reluctant to give any credit whatsoever to Keir Starmer.

But he ended up going down because he lied about a sex scandal - Partygate had been rumbling on for half a year.

The Jennifer Arcuri scandal was a much bigger abuse of power than the Chris Pincher scandal, yet Labour weren't able to make that stick. If Labour had genuinely sat back for the last couple of years and let the Tories have a free ride, Boris would still be in power.

I'm genuinely confused why so many people who really hate the Tories are so reluctant to give any credit whatsoever to Keir Starmer.

Its quite simple really I might not rate eastenders or coronation st but would pick corra if I had to sit and watch one of them for 30 mins.

The odd fuckers are those that think because the Tories are shit it makes the opposition leader good. Its a strange coincidence that just as the Tories have reached ground zero is the exact same time Starmer seems suddenly to have become relevant.

Its quite simple really I might not rate eastenders or coronation st but would pick corra if I had to sit and watch one of them for 30 mins.

The odd fuckers are those that think because the Tories are shit it makes the opposition leader good. Its a strange coincidence that just as the Tories have reached ground zero is the exact same time Starmer seems suddenly to have become relevant.
It's hardly the exact moment - Labour had leads of 15% and 17% before Truss became PM, and we're talking about gradually going from Tory poll leads of over 20% before Starmer took over, to a solid lead now. I said above that the YouGov one is likely an outlier.

I even posted that things could turn around quickly, but you have to ask why was Boris "the greased piglet" with an 80 seat majority finally taken down. He's got a list of scandals going back years, and yet he managed to slide through the Brexit campaign, be an utterly embarrassing foreign secretary, get involved in multiple scandals including being caught lying, and ended up 20+ points ahead and sitting on a big majority in parliament.

Starmer isn't likely to win any awards for inspirational speeches, but he has got Labour organised enough to make sure that the Tories mistakes are exploited.

It's hardly the exact moment - Labour had leads of 15% and 17% before Truss became PM, and we're talking about gradually going from Tory poll leads of over 20% before Starmer took over, to a solid lead now. I said above that the YouGov one is likely an outlier.

I even posted that things could turn around quickly, but you have to ask why was Boris "the greased piglet" with an 80 seat majority finally taken down. He's got a list of scandals going back years, and yet he managed to slide through the Brexit campaign, be an utterly embarrassing foreign secretary, get involved in multiple scandals including being caught lying, and ended up 20+ points ahead and sitting on a big majority in parliament.

Starmer isn't likely to win any awards for inspirational speeches, but he has got Labour organised enough to make sure that the Tories mistakes are exploited.
May Johnson Truss yeah it's Starmer pmsl. You don't splatter on the ground without taking a certain amount of time falling. He has become more electable as the govt have become less electable.

No shit sherlock springs to mind.

May Johnson Truss yeah it's Starmer pmsl. You don't splatter on the ground without taking a certain amount of time falling. He has become more electable as the govt have become less electable.

No shit sherlock springs to mind.
So why didn't any of the previous scandals and lies stick to Johnson? He was lying and shagging and covering things up before Starmer took over, but was only getting more popular.

Again, I am not suggesting that Starmer is responsible for the Tories fucking up, but I think he has got Labour organised enough to take advantage of them.

So why didn't any of the previous scandals and lies stick to Johnson? He was lying and shagging and covering things up before Starmer took over, but was only getting more popular.

Again, I am not suggesting that Starmer is responsible for the Tories fucking up, but I think he has got Labour organised enough to take advantage of them.
It's called an ever increasing list of misdemeanours(sp). Some people take time to realise what's plainly in front of their eyes. In a country of immoral behaviour it takes a while to piss off enough immoral folk.

I hear loads of stuff day to day but positives about Starmer are rarer than rocking horse shit. Sometimes being not the biggest twat in the room is enough because you aren't allowed outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.