The Labour Party

The phrase (as nicked off Tolmie) is;

'Tipping Point'.
Hopefully - although it is probably worth remembering that there are likely two years till the next election, and it's only just over two years since Starmer took over.

Just before he took over, YouGov had a 24 point lead for the Tories, and they had a 20+ point lead in more than a dozen polls around that time. Theresa May also had a poll lead in the 20s when she called the 2017 election, and a couple of weeks later Labour were thrashed in the local elections, yet she still managed to burn through that poll lead with just a couple of weeks of stupidity.

Hopefully - although it is probably worth remembering that there are likely two years till the next election, and it's only just over two years since Starmer took over.

Just before he took over, YouGov had a 24 point lead for the Tories, and they had a 20+ point lead in more than a dozen polls around that time. Theresa May also had a poll lead in the 20s when she called the 2017 election, and a couple of weeks later Labour were thrashed in the local elections, yet she still managed to burn through that poll lead with just a couple of weeks of stupidity.
Now I know how Mike Gatting felt :-)

Not sure what Corbyn has to do with what I wrote tbh. If you think that lead would've happened without what Truss and Kwarteng have done recently, you're an idiot.
In the Labour Party thread, are you not inferring that Starmer is irrelevant to what the current situation is, being, what was it, 33 points ahead?

Thought my reply was quite amusing, apologies if you took the hump. One may have to consider Corbyn’s muesli next time.

She was nominated and seconded by right wing Labour MPs.

It’s unclear where she actually stands because she is a poor communicator, particularly because she doesn't realise the sound of her own voice and talks too loudly. From general experience of watching her, not this clip.

She wasn't serious for his questions anyway.
Tbh she always looks like she should be working in Greggs at Middleton

Not sure what Corbyn has to do with what I wrote tbh. If you think that lead would've happened without what Truss and Kwarteng have done recently, you're an idiot.
Clearly no-one thinks it has nothing to do with Truss, but Labour have been relentless in attacking when needed, and sitting back and keeping quiet when the time is right.

Let's be clear - Keir came in facing an 80 seat majority, and a PM that had been described as a greased piglet because no amount of scandal stuck to him. He's forced Boris out and taken the party from from 20+ down to 20+ up in the polls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.