The Labour Party

If you aren't a member of AWL, I'm not sure why you should be banned.

Put the appeal in and push it as far as you can.
I've got friends who are in AWL/SWP/Communist Party/Momentum/Judean peoples front etc as well as labour activists. . It feels like I've been pronounced as guilty by association.

Maybe start your own forum?

And invite people who agree with you 100%.

Your thread?
Is that a thing on Bluemoon?
Maybe you should stay on it and stay off threads where you’ve not been invited for an opinion. That’s seems fair.

LOL!

You pair of clowns! The point mentioned was the the idiot posted on my thread to complain about my thread!!

You dumb asses need to follow the issue before commenting!

LOL!

You pair of clowns! The point mentioned was the the idiot posted on my thread to complain about my thread!!

You dumb asses need to follow the issue before commenting!

No the point made was that you don't have a space to invite opinion and moderate it.

You can go create your own blog with a moderated comments section or create your own forum.

You can have your own thread for discussion, but as there is no club within a club, you can't set the guest list.

He has as much right to wade into your thread and throw shit at the wall as you do in the US Politics thread.

Also I seem to recall inviting you to start your "own thread", I didn't know you literally wanted a safe space, but you almost have it by default because of your aggressive and idiotic debating style.

And so only so often people will bother to engage with you.

No the point made was that you don't have a space to invite opinion and moderate it.

You can go create your own blog with a moderated comments section or create your own forum.

You can have your own thread for discussion, but as there is no club within a club, you can't set the guest list.

He has as much right to wade into your thread and throw shit at the wall as you do in the US Politics thread.

Also I seem to recall inviting you to start your "own thread", I didn't know you literally wanted a safe space, but you almost have it by default because of your aggressive and idiotic debating style.

And so only so often people will bother to engage with you.

No, you fool.

Earlier on in the thread I said I didn't care if anyone commented but, at least, let it be for reasonable discussion. What's the point of complaining about the thread when you could simply bypass it?

This simple action cannot be held with with entities like yourself and fellow chums.

Clearly.

No, you fool.

Earlier on in the thread I said I didn't care if anyone commented but, at least, let it be for reasonable discussion. What's the point of complaining about the thread when you could simply bypass it?

This simple action cannot be held with with entities like yourself and fellow chums.

Clearly.

Because all of the posts on the last page were just you posting rambling nonsense and clips from non entities on Jimmy Bore?

Or is that not noteworthy?

How many other threads are iust one person talking to themselves?

Because all of the posts on the last page were just you posting rambling nonsense and clips from non entities on Jimmy Bore?

Or is that not noteworthy?

How many other threads are iust one person talking to themselves?

I post them as footnotes to show how things are. I don't care if you respond or not.

You're very busy with your head in the sand of MSM, so I post things in another thread that doesn't spoil your existence in that sphere. You don't want to ask questions and rail against anyone who asks questions.

In other words, your life and thoughts are mirrored in the film "Don't Look Up" which I'm sure you thought was 'great'!

Good grief, you're so dense the point I was making bypasses you.

You continue to astound me in that aspect!
I’m afraid it’s you that has spectacularly missed the point. Sadly you do not have the capacity to work out why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.