The Labour Party

To put your mind at rest, no you haven't offended me in anyway. Although the way you project emotions into my posts, for example 'it seems you are probably angry' , is testing my resolve on that front. I have no issue with the argument that you appear to think you are not getting across in these exchanges. I am fully aware of what the Tories are and the destruction they cause, although it appears you are a late convert to that concept;) I also accept the premise that we need rid of the cunts and there is only one other show in town.

The source of my irritation, because that's all it is, with you is the nature of your responses to anything that doesn't paint the only alternative to this awful government in a favourable light. If you wish to take the view that any discussion of the internal dynamics of Labour is meaningless in terms of the bigger picture that's fine.

But it is a thread titled The Labour Party. Either ignore it or engage with it, its up to you. My issue is you do neither and your replies too often, whether by accident or design, come across as thinly veiled digs that anyone not fully onboard doesn't really care and is overcome by bitterness and resentment. It's the old you lost get over it line that was done to death in another context in recent years.

My children are 24 and 19. I share your concerns going forward. Where we differ is how we view what this potential change represents,particularly with the prospects of their generation in mind. Is it meaningful change or merely a change of management? You appear to believe, or at least want to, that it is the former. I have serious doubts that that is the case.
I try to be succinct so could come across as a bit of twat, I don’t mean to. As for Labour, I do have my concerns, as would anybody, but I don’t just look at Starmer, I look at those behind him and believe there‘s enough of a diverse community to take this country forward.

Also, I note that I’ve questioned you on a couple of occasions and asking what your issue is with Labour as you do come across as being a little bitter about something. My only aim was to find out why but as that that may have struck a chord, I will refrain in the future.

Labour Party membership terminated for writing a social media post supporting a position Sir Keir doesn't like.

I'm really not sure it's worth appealing.

What did you say?
It was a comment made on a website on page run by a group that Starmer has banned.

I honestly don't know which one as it only says I've broken the social media policy citing a reference from the AWL FB page in April 2019. Which is pre Starmer.

It was a comment made on a website on page run by a group that Starmer has banned.

I honestly don't know which one as it only says I've broken the social media policy citing a reference from the AWL FB page in April 2019. Which is pre Starmer.

AWL? If it is pre-starmer just put your appeal in.

AWL? If it is pre-starmer just put your appeal in.
Alliance For Workers Liberty.

Part me me wonders should I bother.

I was suspended a few years ago because a mate of mine was standing for MP representing the greens and they had pictures of me with them on their personal FB page.

Alliance For Workers Liberty.

Part me me wonders should I bother.

I was suspended a few years ago because a mate of mine was standing for MP representing the greens and they had pictures of me with them on their personal FB page.

If you aren't a member of AWL, I'm not sure why you should be banned.

Put the appeal in and push it as far as you can.

I think, as you like to interject on my thread, your uninvited opinions, I will fully agree with you here.

For once...
Your thread?
Is that a thing on Bluemoon?
Maybe you should stay on it and stay off threads where you’ve not been invited for an opinion. That’s seems fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.