The Labour Party

It’s a strange sub forum this at times that can suddenly turn a blind eye whenever it suits seemingly.
Ain't that the truth. I said pretty much the same after the Forde report and the Labour files.
It's almost as if people only engage when they think the person in the firing line deserves a kicking :)

100 pages if this has been said by a Tory.

It’s a strange sub forum this at times that can suddenly turn a blind eye whenever it suits seemingly.

I was going to say that the silence is deafening from the usual posters who have 100 things to say about anything Labour do.

100 pages if this has been said by a Tory.

To be fair, I doubt she’d have been suspended as quickly if she’d said something similar as a Tory though. That and the tories are still at least trying to pretend they still like each other.

I imagine Starmer saw that letter and saw it as an early Christmas present…!

To be fair, I doubt she’d have been suspended as quickly if she’d said something similar as a Tory though. That and the tories are still at least trying to pretend they still like each other.

I imagine Starmer saw that letter and saw it as an early Christmas present…!
The Labour system is far more democratic than the Tory one. Starmer has to tread carefully with these decisions as the members / factions don't like a top down autocracy. As a result the likes of a Diane Abbot is given plenty of rope and the emphasis is on the member to resign.

Hopefully she we will volunteer to step aside now before she does any more damage. Otherwise Starmer will probably pull the trigger now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.