The Labour Party

Well to those of us this affects, it's not faux outrage, it's the mask slipping again only this time she;s been caught out. I hope this finally means she doesn't represent Labour again.

And yes, the same for Reed and Duffield also applies.
But those incidents passed by with no comment. But then again you never had a mask to hide your performative and highly selective outrage.

Aye, so he mustn't be able to be right about any issue ever again, right?
Yeah, i'm not sure what's trying to be said here.

David Baddiel, a Jewish man, dressed in offensive blackface makeup, so other Jewish people can't be critical of Diane Abbott's comments? Gonna be honest, I was a bit too young for Fantasy Football League.

Completely agree. Only one of those wrongs is getting mentioned though. As usual.
Which is irrelavent in the matter regarding Abbott's comments, mate.

It's 'whataboutery' like this that is being attempted by some to excuse her comments.

Well to those of us this affects, it's not faux outrage, it's the mask slipping again only this time she;s been caught out. I hope this finally means she doesn't represent Labour again.

And yes, the same for Reed and Duffield also applies.

Let me know when it applies to them as well then. They still have the whip, why do you think that is?

But those incidents passed by with no comment. But then again you never had a mask to hide your performative and highly selective outrage.
Yeah, we Jews tend to go a bit overboard on the ol' 'anti-semitism'. We should learn to lighten up, right.

Yeah, i'm not sure what's trying to be said here.

David Baddiel, a Jewish man, dressed in offensive blackface makeup, so other Jewish people can't be critical of Diane Abbott's comments? Gonna be honest, I was a bit too young for Fantasy Football League.
He's bringing that photo up to discredit someone's opinion without having to actually engage with them. Not that I even posted Baddiel's comments on the Whoopi Goldberg incident. But here it is, if anyone's interested.

Not at all, I'm asking why her comments are more of a story than the two people I mentioned.
I couldn't tell you.

This is the story that has my current attention since it's been highlighted in the news today. Researching her comments myself leads me to conclude she should never represent the Labour Party as a candidate ever again.

Comparing other comments doesn't excuse, lessen, soften or change the fact that Abbott is a very silly, misguided person who needs educating about what those sort of comments do and how they affect others. Good enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.