The Labour Party

I think this is generally known as the Whoopi Goldberg line of reasoning, where they think that in order for something to be racism, it has to be based exclusively on skin colour or other visible markers of race. I think David Baddiel did a good job of calling out bullshit like that last time it happened.

What was it that Reed and Duffield said?

FuaRPktXgAAnFsp.jpg:large

I think this is generally known as the Whoopi Goldberg line of reasoning, where they think that in order for something to be racism, it has to be based exclusively on skin colour or other visible markers of race. I think David Baddiel did a good job of calling out bullshit like that last time it happened.

FuF_VwwWYAEfC1A

Okay

Wasn't her finest moment but this faux outrage when people have been silent on the abuse she gets can fuck off.
Well to those of us this affects, it's not faux outrage, it's the mask slipping again only this time she;s been caught out. I hope this finally means she doesn't represent Labour again.

And yes, the same for Reed and Duffield also applies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.