The Labour Party

Reading on here, there’s not too much support for Labour yet the polls, business and most of the media are thinking that Labour are going to walk it.

Are those that are against this Labour Party willing to appreciate them if they get in and start getting things right?

If mexico doesn't vote it won't mean the Tories staying in power. That one gets tried a lot on here and it doesn't get any less stupid as a debating point.
If 5% of potential labour voters it dies. So maybe not so ‘stupid’

After reading the last dozen pages on here I've come to the conclusion that some folk still want to keep these criminals in power.
It’s unbelievable isn’t it. I actually don’t care who gets in as long as it’s not this bunch of ……….. (insert the worst word you can think of - I can’t think of one strong enough)

No point wasting time arguing. Just get on to the next house, if they're not likely to vote or if they can't see that the present government needs to be removed.

They need removing and I will 100% vote for Starmer and Labour but fuck all of note will change.

#allthefuckingsame!

Reading on here, there’s not too much support for Labour yet the polls, business and most of the media are thinking that Labour are going to walk it.

Are those that are against this Labour Party willing to appreciate them if they get in and start getting things right?
I really want them to prove me wrong.

However the leader has a power complex like Trudeau and I'm concerned he'll be the same and possibly go further on restricting and punishing protest, or anyone or anything that challenges his authority.

He's decimating grass route activists in the party and taking the money off business leaders.

It's no longer a party for the workers. It's a centre right US Democratic party model.

They will preach they are sad with inequality and will do very little to change it. The Tories will then come back in 5 years acting like their fuckkery never happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.