The Labour Party

Voting for anyone else, no matter how good or great for the country/planet etc they are, keeps that lot in. It’s a shit show of a situation but I just don’t think I could stay in this excuse of a country if that happened
If mexico doesn't vote it won't mean the Tories staying in power. That one gets tried a lot on here and it doesn't get any less stupid as a debating point.

As soon as everyone gets their heads around the fact that business and banks run our country and politicians do as they are told by them the better.

Step out of line as a politician and party and see how long you last…
Thiiiings can never get better :)

Seriously? How?

I’ve not heard of one single well thought out policy of their own yet so what change they are going to make I’ve literally zero idea as of now?

Here is my take…. They will change fuck all. Spend 5/10 years blaming everything on Tory austerity, how certain things are unable to be changed, how promises made are now unable to be delivered upon and then we will see yet another Tory government voted in.

Rinse and fucking repeat…
NHS, education, immigration, do I need to list more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.