The Labour Party

Again, the SRA managed to find enough wrong doing with 3 separate immigration firms so maybe it isn’t such a grey area after all eh?

The mental gymnastics some manage to display rather than just accepting “some” will break the law to make a few quid is brilliant to watch.

Again, the SRA managed to find enough wrong doing with 3 separate immigration firms so maybe it isn’t such a grey area after all eh?

The mental gymnastics some manage to display rather than just accepting “some” will break the law to make a few quid is brilliant to watch.

"The Mail’s story appeared to show lawyers advising clients to lie or create a story to boost their asylum claims."

There's no evidence that the solicitor door-stopped by GB News was up to that is there?

Last edited:
"The Mail’s story appeared to show lawyers advising clients to lie or create a story to boost their asylum claims.

There's no evidence that the solicitor door-stopped by GB News was up to that is there?"

She has at a minimum been told to take her advert down and change the language used, that I do know.

Any further possible wrongdoing on her part will come out if she has broken any laws.

I fully accept as a lawyer she should do all she can to represent her clients, no issue whatsoever with that.

She has at a minimum been told to take her advert down and change the language used, that I do know.

Any further possible wrongdoing on her part will come out if she has broken any laws.

I fully accept as a lawyer she should do all she can to represent her clients, no issue whatsoever with that.

It's not wrongdoing. She hasn't broken any laws. Solicitors are allowed to put out that kind of advertisement.

Because politicians on the far right like Farage and Lee Anderson have twisted her words. She's made a video pleading for people to become legal.

There's nothing to suggest she's enticing people to lie and we know there's been a hit job dossier targeting lefty-lawyers shared by CCHQ.

That was because of the language she used in the video not being politically well advised at all, she hasn’t been told to stop any of her practices.

It’s people then subsequently opportunistically using the news of people that were abusing the system to then tarnish all immigration lawyers with the same brush and make the narrative that they’re all at it.

Coupled with that, they’ve got the easy win of the political narrative too. Doesn’t matter if they say she’s breaking the rules or not, just getting it out there a Labour councillor is offering legal representation to immigrants is (increasingly worryingly) enough of a story for them anyway

,, She has at a minimum been told to take her advert down and change the language used, that I do know.

But you don't know what the advert said?

"Are you illegal?" Don't worry, I can help you become legal.

Shocking.

GB News got the story from Conservative Home.

See also: https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dossier-forced-to-review-security-after-email

Anyway, I think you've missed the point. The solicitors struck off didn't have any links to Labour, and that's the game here.

Plus, you're giving implicit support to a noxious poster who (apparently with only the GB News item as a source) called Irim Ali a sack of cack and a vulture.

Last edited:
No you stated that she was aiming at those wanting asylum, if you overstay you should be removed imo, excuses can't be made that you couldn't claim asylum that would be absurd.

She's a Vulture.
Sorry, missed this. All solicitors could be classed as so until you need them.

As for your claim that they should be removed immediately, I’d say we’re on very different books so will leave it there, less to say that the government have done fuck all to do what you want.

Austerity Reeves saying Labour wont introduce further taxes on the rich.

Whats the fucking point of them, apart from being "slightly better" than the shitshow running the country?

11 years of Thatcher
10 years of Bliar
Another 13 years of the tories

We in modern times have had career politicians just changing the baton in a never-ending everyone's a winner baton race disguised as a democracy.

NameTime in officePolitical party
James Callaghan1976 – 1979Labour
Harold Wilson1974 – 1976Labour
Edward Heath1970 – 1974Conservative
Harold Wilson1964 – 1970Labour

Austerity Reeves saying Labour wont introduce further taxes on the rich.

Whats the fucking point of them, apart from being "slightly better" than the shitshow running the country?
What a massive relief for the tiny percentage of the population who have become fantastically rich over the past decade. Nice one sir Keir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.