The Labour Party

Another ex Tory chancellor comes out as a fan of Reeves .... That'll show em....

In other news we can add Maggie to Nancy Astor when Reeves names who she was a fan of ... That'll show em

The left won’t let him.
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

Another ex Tory chancellor comes out as a fan of Reeves .... That'll show em....

In other news we can add Maggie to Nancy Astor when Reeves names who she was a fan of ... That'll show em

I take it you don’t like Reeves?

In fact, I have a feeling that you don’t like Labour, at all.

Amazing how Mandleson and others have turned it into a centre right party.

I think the most pertinent point is they helped turn it into a successful and electable party.

Centre right?

Don’t agree, it’s still left wing but socially it appeals much more to the average man in the street who is so far removed from what the left feels our nation should be like socially.

I think the most pertinent point is they helped turn it into a successful and electable party.

Centre right?

Don’t agree, it’s still left wing but socially it appeals much more to the average man in the street who is so far removed from what the left feels our nation should be like socially.

Genuine question, in what particular ways do you think it's still left wing? I know in the absence of any manifestos yet it's hard to be definitive but broadly speaking what aspects of Labour or possible policies going into the next election do you think are or might be left wing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.