The Labour Party

The Labour party was created by trade unions and workers.

Amazing how Mandleson and others have turned it into a centre right party.

Fuck the people that created it.
Life is always better when they are in power, it’s a left of centre party, as the Tories are finding out, go too far in the natural direction and you become unelectable, Labour got a very painful lesson by electing a student protest leader as leader, the centre ground is where you need to be, you have to attract everyone not just those who think like you

Too good for this party

She generalises a lot for someone who complains about people generalising about her and her chosen sky fairy.

Fuck me is the Labour party transfixed on this minority appeasement route, they hate the Jews and the Muslims now? Or are both of these groups vying for the largest minority voice?

Here's one for Labour, try to appeal to the majority instead of focusing on why you're upsetting.

She generalises a lot for someone who complains about people generalising about her and her chosen sky fairy.

Fuck me is the Labour party transfixed on this minority appeasement route, they hate the Jews and the Muslims now? Or are both of these groups vying for the largest minority voice?

Here's one for Labour, try to appeal to the majority instead of focusing on why you're upsetting.

Did you watch the video?

In that last sentence does "the majority" mean white people?

Life is always better when they are in power, it’s a left of centre party, as the Tories are finding out, go too far in the natural direction and you become unelectable, Labour got a very painful lesson by electing a student protest leader as leader, the centre ground is where you need to be, you have to attract everyone not just those who think like you

No party ever has attracted everyone, never been anywhere close. The country is and always has been divided. You need a small percentage to swing it for you. This small demographic is often referred to as middle England.

Due to the Tories being completely useless, corrupt and openly heartless middle England will vote Labour. Like Starmer you have misjudged the room and pandering to people whose vote this time is not needed whilst pissing off large parts of their core support.

You think say nationalising water or sorting the NHS is going to cost Labour the general election? Not a chance.

That's fair enough point.

I am in the minority and accept that.

That's fair enough point.

I am in the minority and accept that.
Is it not about direction of travel? No one is going to get all they want out of a government sure there are probably loads of things you disagree with labour on but it's about as left wing as you are going to get in this country, and there are things I disagree with however I know that I would prefer the direction we are going in

I want a decent modern country where the very thought of cutting any public services would cost a government an election therefore it would be unthinkable (besides the fact it never saves the money they think it does someone has to pick up the pieces)

Is it not about direction of travel? No one is going to get all they want out of a government sure there are probably loads of things you disagree with labour on but it's about as left wing as you are going to get in this country, and there are things I disagree with however I know that I would prefer the direction we are going in

I want a decent modern country where the very thought of cutting any public services would cost a government an election therefore it would be unthinkable (besides the fact it never saves the money they think it does someone has to pick up the pieces)
I get that.

I want to live in country that provides a decent level of public services. I work on the railway and can see the potential of where it can go. Taxpayers money is going straight into the share dividends of the companies who run it.

A private company (Trainline) are taking millions out of the system which could be used to reinvest. It would be an easy fix to make rail a non profit, public serving industry.

We've got the capacity to cope. There's hundreds of new (and old) trains mothballed all over the country that could be utilised. New technology could be installed in little or no time to improve frequency. But the system were locked is all about regarding the companies over public service. I'm also pro union but I support any new technology that helps passengers and staff improve the delivery at point of sale.

I think we all want a decent society to live in. All the tools have been taken from us and sold to the highest bidder who provides bare minimum for the country infrastructure. Be it education,health or transportation.

I get that.

I want to live in country that provides a decent level of public services. I work on the railway and can see the potential of where it can go. Taxpayers money is going straight into the share dividends of the companies who run it.

A private company (Trainline) are taking millions out of the system which could be used to reinvest. It would be an easy fix to make rail a non profit, public serving industry.

We've got the capacity to cope. There's hundreds of new (and old) trains mothballed all over the country that could be utilised. New technology could be installed in little or no time to improve frequency. But the system were locked is all about regarding the companies over public service. I'm also pro union but I support any new technology that helps passengers and staff improve the delivery at point of sale.

I think we all want a decent society to live in. All the tools have been taken from us and sold to the highest bidder who provides bare minimum for the country infrastructure. Be it education,health or transportation.
I've never understood why people use trainline, paying commission on fares you can get from any train company without commission.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.