The Labour Party

Weird shit, let’s just get him in and get these horrible twat’s (did Cummings call them ‘Fuck-Pigs’) out.

PS. Why the fuck post such a stupid picture.

Why has twats got an apostrophe?

That's a Corinthian football head.

Isn't it a bit of a low bar, not being a philandering narcissist or a corrupt populist?

How can someone who enjoys sitting on the fence so much ever govern a government that carries out serious reforms?

Why has twats got an apostrophe?

That's a Corinthian football head.

Isn't it a bit of a low bar, not being a philandering narcissist or a corrupt populist?

How can someone who enjoys sitting on the fence so much ever govern a government that carries out serious reforms?
You obviously need a nemesis, which I just cannot give as mostly I’m with you. However, it’s your right to be alone and fight the good fight while many are in front, clearing the path.

Anybody making any decisions that will enable those Tory cunts to remain in power really aren’t as clever as they think they are.

If you don't live in a seat where Labour stand a chance of winning it doesn't really matter as long as you don't vote Tory.

Certain Labour leaders call for Starmer to resign.

Will he, or should they?

1. No, and nor should he.
2. Yes. Or shut the fuck up.

I’ve never known a load of (mostly) well meaning but self destructive short sighted idiots than those on the far left of the Labour Party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.