The Labour Party

Tories are cunts, clons and crap
Labour offer 2010 politics and no imagination or vision

life will plod on and my gas rates will still always increase just in time for when I need to use it the most, while the trains and other public service still get run badly by private enterprise and the NHS slowly flogged off.

Britains image may be better and less grift going on in high office, but daily life will be as is, as always

Last edited:
Reeves promise of being the first green Chancellor has already been back tracked on and they’re not even in power yet.

The fiscal rules matter more than any policy promise according to sources close to Starmer and they are determined to be seen as the party of economic credibility.

Right or wrong thing to do? If you was asked who had said the above, Tory or Labour let’s be honest, the majority would say it was a Tory.
It’s the right thing to do economic credibility is the way forward and out of the current financial mess left, how and on what we spend the money available is what matters
Reeves mentioned the NHS as an important factor in getting people off benefits and back to work, six and a half million waiting for treatment and operations. The Tory chancellor hardly mentioned the NHS.

Over in the Captain Tom thread, a discussion about charity status etc.

Made me think that the Labour non-dom policy could be widened out to be a part of a more thorough tax reform policy.
Organisations that call themselves charities but are more like low-profit entities eg care businesses, and those that technically/ legally are charities such as public schools, are ripe for a proper re-evaluation of what we expect from a charity.
VAT reform is an easy policy to communicate, as per public school fees, but could or should be part of wider and deeper tax reform.

Over in the Captain Tom thread, a discussion about charity status etc.

Made me think that the Labour non-dom policy could be widened out to be a part of a more thorough tax reform policy.
Organisations that call themselves charities but are more like low-profit entities eg care businesses, and those that technically/ legally are charities such as public schools, are ripe for a proper re-evaluation of what we expect from a charity.
VAT reform is an easy policy to communicate, as per public school fees, but could or should be part of wider and deeper tax reform.
Obscurely funded political "think tanks" would be on the list to look at.

Austerity Reeves announced that bankers bonuses won't be capped under labour.

"If they succeed, we succeed"

Same cheeks of the same arse.

Ask Truss and co what happens if you piss the City and Banks off.

In the real world, Labour has to ensure that they have the trust of these people it’s that simple.

Ask Truss and co what happens if you piss the City and Banks off.

In the real world, Labour has to ensure that they have the trust of these people it’s that simple.
Please explain what bankers have done to improve the NHS/Education and public transport systems?

I pay a larger percentage of tax than them every month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.