The Labour Party

Let’s see how Starmer handles this one or is it only Corbyn that gets booted out for this sort of thing?

But the Board of Deputies of British Jews said in a statement: "These comments are disgraceful and unforgivable. Were it not too late to do so, we would have called on Labour to replace Mr Ali as a candidate.

"It is clear to us that Mr Ali is not apologising out of a genuine sense of remorse. Despite what he says in his apology, we do not see how we could possibly engage with him at this time and we believe other leading Jewish communal groups will feel similarly."

Zero tolerance only applies when it suits.

Let’s see how Starmer handles this one or is it only Corbyn that gets booted out for this sort of thing?

But the Board of Deputies of British Jews said in a statement: "These comments are disgraceful and unforgivable. Were it not too late to do so, we would have called on Labour to replace Mr Ali as a candidate.

"It is clear to us that Mr Ali is not apologising out of a genuine sense of remorse. Despite what he says in his apology, we do not see how we could possibly engage with him at this time and we believe other leading Jewish communal groups will feel similarly."

Totally fucked him.

Best Starmer can do is if he gets elected. Remove the whip straight away and prepare a new candidate for the GE. The man (If elected) will get a couple of months pay before he's out.

I wish I had a pound for every time I've read 'The Labour Party don't represent the white working class anymore.'

Yet Angela Raynor is white and working class, Deputy Leader of the Party, and everyone hates her. It's almost as if 'white working class' is a proxy for something else.
I think it's because a lot of Gammuns can't admit they love a ginger.

They'd rather hate her in that they really fancy her kind of way.

I think it's because a lot of Gammuns can't admit they love a ginger.

They'd rather hate her in that they really fancy her kind of way.

I quite like posh women, if she dropped the working class one she uses for the camera and the commons I could try to consider her.

Totally fucked him.

Best Starmer can do is if he gets elected. Remove the whip straight away and prepare a new candidate for the GE. The man (If elected) will get a couple of months pay before he's out.

The timing of the story breaking is questionable, whoever briefed the press appears to have done so for maximum fucking Starmer over impact.

I get the sense the party will toe the line just long enough to get in to power. I’ll not be surprised to see civil war breakout within the party afterwards though as the factions split. Starmer is going to have a fight on his hands unless he does another U turn I suppose (which a lot of Labour voters are hoping for).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.