The Labour Party

Please explain what bankers have done to improve the NHS/Education and public transport systems?

I pay a larger percentage of tax than them every month.
It’s very unlikely that you pay a larger percentage of tax than the bankers who were previously subject to the bonus cap.

The dangerous Raynor is the hard lefts power behind the throne.

She's a hideous piece of work who'll take the country over the brink !!
I've dragged this into the relevant - what am I missing with Raynor?

Refuse to believe that having people like her in power is less preferable than the current shower?

*Don't care too much for Starmer but I suppose the same rule of thumb applies.........

Refuse to believe that having people like her in power is less preferable than the current shower?

*Don't care too much for Starmer but I suppose the same rule of thumb applies.........
Council estate single parent who's dragged herself up to potentially one of the most powerful political roles In the future. Also a ginger.

Must terrify them.

Obscurely funded political "think tanks" would be on the list to look at.
Not sure if it made a difference, but the Charities Commission does try and keep an eye on them (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/... an important,operate and behave as charities.)

Talking of think tanks. I'd pop it in the Ofcom rules that they have to be fully transparent about funding if they want to appear on news programmes. Whenever they speak, a nice little subtitle below their names, listening the main funding sources.

I think some people are offended by her calling a bunch of corrupt cunts "Scum", and that this should somehow disqualify her from office.

So Labour have decided to no longer commit to spending £28 billion a year on green energy.
When they are asked why, simply say that because of the disaster that Truss and the self servatives party has made of the economy, it just wouldn't have the finances now.
Turn it back on the vermin.

You haven’t missed anything. Johnson and Truss took the country over the brink with his shit Brexit deal and her crashing of the economy, and all their successor is doing is trying to convince people who haven’t got a pot to piss in that they’re better off than they have ever been. Rayner would simply be a member of Starmer’s cabinet and would operate within the constraints of that. She could hardly do worse than the current lot whatever role she is given.

Curiously, Labour deputies rarely get the 'big' offices. John Prescott, for example, was given Environment, not Chancellor of the Exchequer or Foreign or Home Secretary. The title 'Deputy Prime Minister' is virtually an honorific. A Labour deputy is usually a sop to the left but is rarely given significant power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.