The Labour Party

So Labour have decided to no longer commit to spending £28 billion a year on green energy.
When they are asked why, simply say that because of the disaster that Truss and the self servatives party has made of the economy, it just wouldn't have the finances now.
Turn it back on the vermin.
I know I'm quoting myself, but watching BBC Breakfast and it seems that the Labour Party read Bluemoon

I like Starmer but I do think scaling this policy back is a bit of a misstep.

The country is desperate to put their faith back in Labour again, something we haven’t seen since 1997.

Starmer is terrified of a 1992 situation which is why he and Reeves are so desperate to be seen to be fiscally responsible. I totally understand that and they’re right, but rolling this back does feed the Tory narrative of him being a flip-flopper.

We’ll see how the story pans out in the coming weeks.

And as far as Angela Rayner goes - she might not be my cup of tea but it’s important voices like hers have a place in the Labour party. And while a bit rough around the edges she’s seems an intelligent woman who’s fought hard to get where she is so fair play to her.

I warmed to her a lot after listening to her interview on the Rest is Politics.

Let’s see how Starmer handles this one or is it only Corbyn that gets booted out for this sort of thing?

But the Board of Deputies of British Jews said in a statement: "These comments are disgraceful and unforgivable. Were it not too late to do so, we would have called on Labour to replace Mr Ali as a candidate.

"It is clear to us that Mr Ali is not apologising out of a genuine sense of remorse. Despite what he says in his apology, we do not see how we could possibly engage with him at this time and we believe other leading Jewish communal groups will feel similarly."

I wish I had a pound for every time I've read 'The Labour Party don't represent the white working class anymore.'

Yet Angela Raynor is white and working class, Deputy Leader of the Party, and everyone hates her. It's almost as if 'white working class' is a proxy for something else.
Telling people what to think, it’s the only way Tories know how to govern. Even when they’ve been found to be absolutely shite.

I wish I had a pound for every time I've read 'The Labour Party don't represent the white working class anymore.'

Yet Angela Raynor is white and working class, Deputy Leader of the Party, and everyone hates her. It's almost as if 'white working class' is a proxy for something else.

The only folk I’ve seen attacking Starmer, Raynor and co are the looney left who still long for the days of Corbyn and co having their strings pulled by Momentum.

Their lead in the polls and expected landslide victory suggest the vast majority are ok with them.

The only folk I’ve seen attacking Starmer, Raynor and co are the looney left who still long for the days of Corbyn and co having their strings pulled by Momentum.

Their lead in the polls and expected landslide victory suggest the vast majority are ok with them.
Lol. Same kind of argument that dumb Yank used against you this afternoon.

The Labour party stand a good chance of getting in with the Tory light ticket, it's making the little Che's froth at the mouth.

Labour will get my tick come election day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.