The Labour Party

Considering the electorate there's every chance an anti-Semite has a chance to win the seat.
I think I shall email MRLP HQ and get the lowdown on their candidate. The only thing that's come through the door beside the polling cards is some guff from just the one candidate. Who pays for all the leafletting in an election. Is it the taxpayer or do the political parties have to cough up - which will explain how the other candidates are skint!

Not much point shifting blame onto the Daily Heil when the comments were made at a Labour party function, and either agreed with, ignored, or not acted upon in the first place !

Everything is the daily mails fault even if in some cases they are reporting the truth.

Sometimes it can take time for parties to react. Keeping sex pests in roles is another really tough decision for any party to make, or maybe breaking lockdown rules and partying whilst people had funerals with no one in attendance.

It’s all relative.
Nah, I’m afraid trotting that out isn’t going to change the picture.

Starmer has shown exceptionally poor judgement and a complete lack of backbone. All because he wants to keep his racist votes.

You can kid yourself about it if you want, but don’t expect anybody else to believe it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.