The Labour Party

A whole 48 hours and then acted?

Shocking. Everyone knows the correct response is to make the offending candidate a life peer.
You think he handled it well then?

I suppose it’s only an issue if you actually take issue with what Ali said in the first place. If you believe him, like a lot of people on here do, it’s probably not something you care about.

Nah, I’m afraid trotting that out isn’t going to change the picture.

Starmer has shown exceptionally poor judgement and a complete lack of backbone. All because he wants to keep his racist votes.

You can kid yourself about it if you want, but don’t expect anybody else to believe it.
Wht's your viewon Sunak and Braverman, considering what she did ?

Nah, I’m afraid trotting that out isn’t going to change the picture.

Starmer has shown exceptionally poor judgement and a complete lack of backbone. All because he wants to keep his racist votes.

You can kid yourself about it if you want, but don’t expect anybody else to believe it.

Can’t see Labour attracting too many Reform voters.

Not much point shifting blame onto the Daily Heil when the comments were made at a Labour party function, and either agreed with, ignored, or not acted upon in the first place !
Wasn't shifting the blame.

Your points are spot on.Yet the Heil perfected the release of their allegations to prevent the party from replacing him in time.

Ah well, a couple of weeks of Napoleon Galloway being back on the gravy train will liven up parliamentary debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.