The Labour Party

Caught up on PMQs

Thought Starmer let Sunak off the hook today with his line of questioning.

I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that “tough decisions” means telling poor and disabled people to suck it up…l

Austerity Reeves telling us what we already know.

We're going to pay whilst the Tory bastards who stole our tax money and the banker's in the city are allowed to continue being cunts.

Austerity Reeves telling us what we already know.

We're going to pay whilst the Tory bastards who stole our tax money and the banker's in the city are allowed to continue being cunts.
Yep. The message appears to be you can trust us to be like those good Tories your parents voted for. ..... the moderate pre2016 austerity types.

Yep. The message appears to be you can trust us to be like those good Tories your parents voted for. ..... the moderate pre2016 austerity types.

It’s true and it’s something I’ve mentioned a few times.
This version of the Conservative Party is so far removed from what it once was I have a hard time accepting it’s not been noticed by their biggest supporters on here.
The alternative is they know full well that this iteration, as bad as it is and the failures they continue to make, are still A ok, and that makes them worthy of every bit of criticism they receive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.