The Labour Party

It is almost certain Labour will win the next election, almost as certain is they will lose the one after. They seem to think they can increase taxes from those who have worked all their lives to fund the benefits for those who never worked, and make it more difficult for employers to recruit potential employees. The Tories might be a minority party by then but the Reform party might become the main opposition, the Lib Dems are, as usual, lost in the middle, and the Greens won’t make any progress at all, given the current economic situation, frankly all this is depressing, but I made my mind up years ago to just go with the flow.
I think reform could win it this year.

Tories in power, the new capitalist party created using labours name in

the underclass, working class and lower middle calss are fucked either way

May as well bring back serfdom and indentured servitude

What a bizarre take. Do you really want class war and "f... business"? (While Boris is smooching businesses ready for another leadership bid...)

It is almost certain Labour will win the next election, almost as certain is they will lose the one after. They seem to think they can increase taxes from those who have worked all their lives to fund the benefits for those who never worked, and make it more difficult for employers to recruit potential employees. The Tories might be a minority party by then but the Reform party might become the main opposition, the Lib Dems are, as usual, lost in the middle, and the Greens won’t make any progress at all, given the current economic situation, frankly all this is depressing, but I made my mind up years ago to just go with the flow.
Are you a bot or just off your swede?

What a bizarre take. Do you really want class war and "f... business"? (While Boris is smooching businesses ready for another leadership bid...)
no and never said that.

but thanks for your imput as always it has been helpful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.