The Labour Party

These people are at the heart of the Labour party. Disgusting

I don’t know what’s worse, the people who write these posts or the the people that repeat them. At no time does he say what is inferred, with his point being all about adhering to the law on human rights and the current issue of whether the government have been given legal advice to the contrary.

PS. I usually just flick past these posts now but went back as I was intrigued why the opposition party, who are the ones to call for a ceasefire, would come out with such an opposite statement. As usual, it turns out to be bullshit with words twisted to suit a certain narrative, then reposted by ‘followers’ for effect.

I don’t know what’s worse, the people who write these posts or the the people that repeat them. At no time does he say what is inferred, with his point being all about adhering to the law on human rights and the current issue of whether the government have been given legal advice to the contrary.

PS. I usually just flick past these posts now but went back as I was intrigued why the opposition party, who are the ones to call for a ceasefire, would come out with such an opposite statement. As usual, it turns out to be bullshit with words twisted to suit a certain narrative, then reposted by ‘followers’ for effect.

On the day that 3 British aid workers were deliberately targeted and killed by Israel, he says it's good that we're still going to arm them. Last time I checked, killing aid workers was against international law.

Pat Mcfadden also knows this but won't say that we'll stop sending arms.

It does seem incredibly petty but that's exactly where we are with politics, activists and influencers trying to be 'players'. I was not a great lover of Jeremy Corbyn but at least he tried to keep things about issues rather than individuals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.