The Labour Party

Even if she was supposed to pay it, she received expert advice to the contrary, meaning that it is justifiable and the adviser is liable.

Fuck all in the big scheme of things and like many have worked out, only being used to take the heat off the Tories disgraceful time in office, all aided and abetted by the likes of the Sun and the Mail.
It just confirms how out of touch and inept this Government is. The sight of two multi-millionaire posh boys going after Rayner on the off chance she may owe £3000 in back-tax will just lose the Tories even more votes. Who is advising them on their electoral strategy? They are making one blunder after another.

It just confirms how out of touch and inept this Government is. The sight of two multi-millionaire posh boys going after Rayner on the off chance she may owe £3000 in back-tax will just lose the Tories even more votes. Who is advising them on their electoral strategy? They are making one blunder after another.
People can see through the bullshit

People can see through the bullshit
I think we have reached a tipping point with politics in the UK. The public can see through all the crap and have a lot of other places they can get their information from instead of the Daily Mail and the Sun (or the Guardian for that matter) Going after Rayner is an own goal and Sunak is too stupid to see it, not least because he has form for not paying taxes in this country (or at least his wife does). People in glass houses should never throw stones. It just looks like bullying to most people (whatever the politics are).

I just thought I would leave a quick note to congratulate you all on the quality of the mental gymnastics on display today since the news about Angela Rayner broke.

A number of you have excelled yourselves and it’s made for some fantastic reading.

In a statement released by the Labour Party, Ms Rayner said: "If I committed a criminal offence, I would of course do the right thing and step down.

"The British public deserves politicians who know the rules apply to them."

Half the government would have left now if they had this kind of honour.

Maybe, but there’s no way she releases that statement if she’s not 100% certain that she’s not in trouble.
The young, dumb single mum defence will have her jailed In no time.

Had she made millions selling shoulder boulder holders and then stole government money from a 300 million contract she'd be in the house of lords.

Not even an MP when these alleged crimes were committed. In the grand scheme of things minute. Yet Michelle Mone still walks free. Total deflection by the Tories. Haven’t the police got more serious matters to attend to?
Total waste of time. There's no legal definition of "home address" for electoral purposes (which is what the police are "investigating").

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.