The Labour Party

Can someone save me the horror of trawling through the MEN's unnavigable website and give me the lowdown on what's happened in Oldham?

Given the demographics there I guess it's either Brexit fuckwits or George Galloway fuckwits, or both?
The bellend in charge believes it’s labour stance on Gaza when in fact people are sick to death of her and her cronies and the way the council is run, lots of independents got in.

The bellend in charge believes it’s labour stance on Gaza when in fact people are sick to death of her and her cronies and the way the council is run, lots of independents got in.
Labour's frankly disgusting stance on a ceasefire definitely would have had an impact in an area with a large number of Muslims such as Oldham. Not saying it was the only factor though.

The independents will make it worse though. They may well have good intentions, but they don’t know how the world works.

There seems to be an issue surrounding shops and pubs shitting and being turned into HMOs. No council will stop that as they will get council tax from each bed sit, instead of having vacant, crumbling buildings.

It’s not ideal, but with the high street dying and hostelries going the same way, those buildings are better used than left empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.