The Labour Party

The real question is why haven’t more of them defected?

The Conservative Party has lurched so far to the right that there’s a whole generation of Cameron era centrists who have far more in common with Labour than the nutters.
Didn’t Johnson kick those out though?

Starmer really is an utterly shameless individual and demonstrated his complete lack of backbone today by failing to condemn Khan’s comments about the moral equivalence between a terrorist group and a democratic state.

He really isn’t fit to be Prime Minister.
What did Khan say?

I think Yvette Cooper would be a better Labour PM than Starmer.

I don’t agree really agree with her politics but she’s got a lot more between her ears than Starmer.

She probably wouldn’t want the job, but as a general rule I’d much rather have somebody who isn’t that arsed about being PM anyway.

Highly experienced and very competent. She has gone for the job before though what her ambitions are now I wouldn't know.

There's always that paradox that people who don't actively seek power are often those best suited to exercise it.

Err no, we are getting a Labour govt the tories are losing. And I don't have to pick either. Some people think they have to, really stupid people mind.

Carry on.:-)

You mean you let others do the choosing for you. My, aren’t you precious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.