The Labour Party

Lol. More likely Reeves listened to her husband Nick Joicey who has a pension pot worth over a £1m. Just let that sink in for a moment. Or maybe Starmer realised he had a pension pot worth ovet £1m. Or Sue Gray big K’s advisor mentioned hers was worth nearly £2m and “advised” Starmer/ Reeves not to do it. Turkeys not voting for Christmas shocker. Thats without digging in to Union leaders pension pots.

You get the point. They live on a different planet to most. What’s the expression? Drain the swamp…
All the same, innit.

Learn to be like Wes who is absolutely not wired on toxic outsourcing..... the right wing lickspittle ****.
He absolutely is.
The useless Labour message today, from lickspittle and Reeves is: “there’s no money left”. Looks like the transformation into the Cameron & Osborne Tories is almost complete, god help us.

He absolutely is.
The useless Labour message today, from lickspittle and Reeves is: “there’s no money left”. Looks like the transformation into the Cameron & Osborne Tories is almost complete, god help us.
Looks like there are some in the minority when it comes to Labour. And if the Tories succeed, you’ll be glad that their manifesto of ‘Fuck the Poor and everyday people’ continues.

And now Starmer is going mental.
The one thing I thought he had was an understanding of how politics works, hence him saying virtually nothing and tanking everything he ever believed in, to get him into power and, as they say, you can’t do anything In opposition.

So, channelling his inner Sunak and putting a target on himself, his comment on the Tory manifesto is: that its so lacking in costings and is such a wish list, it is reminiscent of ‘the proposed Corbin budget’. Given the Tories try to associate him with Corbin at any opportunity , attacking a manifesto that he not only campaigned on and was elected on, but he helped write, is a terrible look.

And now Starmer is going mental.
The one thing I thought he had was an understanding of how politics works, hence him saying virtually nothing and tanking everything he ever believed in, to get him into power and, as they say, you can’t do anything In opposition.

So, channelling his inner Sunak and putting a target on himself, his comment on the Tory manifesto is: that its so lacking in costings and is such a wish list, it is reminiscent of ‘the proposed Corbin budget’. Given the Tories try to associate him with Corbin at any opportunity , attacking a manifesto that he not only campaigned on and was elected on, but he helped write, is a terrible look.
It feels like both sides are gaslighting the electorate. They think we all have goldfish memories.

One of the benefits of digital media, as we see in the states is there's evidence these cunts have said or done something so we see through it.

It feels like both sides are gaslighting the electorate. They think we all have goldfish memories.

One of the benefits of digital media, as we see in the states is there's evidence these cunts have said or done something so we see through it.

We haven't got an outstanding choice, this generation of politicians are appalling.

We haven't got an outstanding choice, this generation of politicians are appalling.
I am a lefty as you know. I also believe in respect and discipline. Most of our current politicians have neither.

I've watched some political interviews from 40 years ago. Brian Walden, Robin day etc. They are brutal, occasionally boring, but respectful and when they fucked up,they fucked off. What's happened since?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.