The Labour Party

Not sure what Streeting has done to deserve the abuse he gets from some other than not being a Corbynite.
He's a Tory bastard. Shadow Health sec being paid by American health lobbyists.

Self edit: Also 'met' the ****. He patronised CLP members with his speech and his answers to the questions he told us we knew fuck all in a roundabout way.

Last edited:
Thanks.
That explains why those that judge everyone and everything through the prism of the Israel-Palestine conflict don’t like him.
Should have guessed.

Self-awareness? The post I replied to you brought up Corbynism for no apparent reason. I'm not sure Corbynism exists anymore apart from in heads like yours. He's expelled from the party and his running against it, his former shadow Chancellor and Home secretary lie prostrate before the new leader.

Maybe the man has no moral compass. He was happy for the supposed party of the trade union movement to take money from a company against trade unions.

In April 2016 Streeting criticised the Labour Party for refusing a £30,000 donation from McDonald's. According to Labour, the refusal was due to the company's poor record on worker's rights and hostile stance towards trade unions.

Last edited:
Streeting strikes me as yet another politician who wants to be PM to fix something psychologically missing or conflicted within them. Political careers as therapy for misfits has cost us enough over the years, instead of facilitating or even encouraging them we should improve access to therapists and save ourselves a lot of bother.

Self-awareness? The post I replied to you brought up Corbynism for no apparent reason. I'm not sure Corbynism exists anymore apart from in heads like yours. He's expelled from the party and his running against it, his former shadow Chancellor and Home secretary lie prostrate before the new leader.

Maybe the man has no moral compass. He was happy for the supposed party of the trade union movement to take money from a company against trade unions.

In April 2016 Streeting criticised the Labour Party for refusing a £30,000 donation from McDonald's. According to Labour, the refusal was due to the company's poor record on worker's rights and hostile stance towards trade unions.
I used Corbynite as a generic term to describe former Labour supporters who have spent the last 4 years slagging off the current Labour leadership. If you can think of a better descriptor feel free to suggest one.
Actually don’t bother.

I used Corbynite as a generic term to describe former Labour supporters who have spent the last 4 years slagging off the current Labour leadership. If you can think of a better descriptor feel free to suggest one.
Actually don’t bother.

It's time to move on from Corbyn and let it go. You defeated him, you won. He would have most likely lost anyway.

It's time to move on from Corbyn and let it go. You defeated him, you won. He would have most likely lost anyway.
I have no issues with Corbyn and take no pleasure in his ‘defeat’, as you put it. He had his time and the movement failed to be embraced by the country.

We move on and Labour now have a chance to make a difference. If they make it, let’s then see where we are in a few years and judge whether they’ve achieved anything better than what we have now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.