The Labour Party

I have no issues with Corbyn and take no pleasure in his ‘defeat’, as you put it. He had his time and the movement failed to be embraced by the country.

We move on and Labour now have a chance to make a difference. If they make it, let’s then see where we are in a few years and judge whether they’ve achieved anything better than what we have now.

That's a fair view but I wasn't talking about all centrist dads.

You're not the one doing an impression of an indignant Peter Mandelson.

Just embarrassing yourself now digging up posts from the Tory Party thread.

So you don't agree with yourself? Maybe go back in time and have a word with your past self?

Dr Kobayashi prescribes a rubbed band. Every time you think of Evil Santa you pull the band.

a15ccb465db408d31fba7fc809203446.gif

So you don't agree with yourself? Maybe go back in time and have a word with your past self?

Dr Kobayashi prescribes a rubbed band. Every time you think of Evil Santa you pull the band.

a15ccb465db408d31fba7fc809203446.gif
I’ve not been going on about him. As I said I used the adjective “Corbynite” to describe those former supporters that spend their time criticising Starmer and the current Labour leadership.

The fact that you’ve dug up a context free 2 year old post from the Tory thread where I was criticising them for going on about him all the time is a bit desperate.

You’re just making yourself look really stupid now.

I’ve not been going on about him. As I said I used the adjective “Corbynite” to describe those former supporters that spend their time criticising Starmer and the current Labour leadership.

The fact that you’ve dug up a context free 2 year old post from the Tory thread where I was criticising them for going on about him all the time is a bit desperate.

You’re just making yourself look really stupid now.

You might want to find a new label then?

Do you think the posters you've grouped together would usually object to Streeting's private sector solutions or are only doing so because Jeremy Corbyn told them to?

You might want to find a new label then?
Maybe I should. However it’s generally the same people who criticise Starmer at every opportunity and who believe the Labour Party no longer represents them. The descriptor I used probably isn’t perfect but it probably captures their views reasonably accurately.

Do you think the posters you've grouped together would usually object to Streeting's private sector solutions or are only doing so because Jeremy Corbyn told them to?
Having read @TinFoilHat ’s post I don’t think the former Labour leader has anything to do with it in Streeting’s case but I never said it did.

Met a couple who live in Islington North (fairly typical Metropolitan Labour types) this weekend, who will both be voting for Corbyn, even though one of them thought he was a disastrous leader of the Labour Party, because he is a fucking good constituency MP. This assessment of his performance as an MP did not surprise me.

For me, the more independent/Green MPs we end up with, the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.