the last great football game?

des hardi said:
self explanatory really.... i m just looking to find out your opinion of a great football match. not so much the result or who was in it but the football played by both sides and how they worked team-wise to out-wit each other.

now,i m irish so no bias here!
my choice has got to be ENGLAND 2 TURKEY 0 in the stadium of light a few year back.the football that night was immense and it is one game i would definately watch again. both sides held onto the ball so preciously,made space to play football.... i just think it really was a mouth watering match!!!! probably the best game i ve ever seen! the turks deserved a goal,but the result didn t matter to me because it was such an epic game!

please post your classic game selections.... cheers!
it kicked off big time that night i recall.

davymcfc said:
des hardi said:
self explanatory really.... i m just looking to find out your opinion of a great football match. not so much the result or who was in it but the football played by both sides and how they worked team-wise to out-wit each other.

now,i m irish so no bias here!
my choice has got to be ENGLAND 2 TURKEY 0 in the stadium of light a few year back.the football that night was immense and it is one game i would definately watch again. both sides held onto the ball so preciously,made space to play football.... i just think it really was a mouth watering match!!!! probably the best game i ve ever seen! the turks deserved a goal,but the result didn t matter to me because it was such an epic game!

please post your classic game selections.... cheers!
it kicked off big time that night i recall.
it did kick off alrite, never mind england and turkey fans going it, there was a mass brawl between sunderland and newcastle fans and everyone was just getting dragged into it, it was mayhem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.